Karen Harding - Say Something | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Karen Harding - Say Something

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Queen Majesty, Aug 23, 2014.

1. A memorable (non-)performance is better press than a boring normal one.

Hurricane likes this.
  2. Everything seems so slow with Karen, I'll be heartbroken if she is dropped by her label...
    She opened for All Saints recently, but no new music or a collaboration seems to be around lately. Her "Feel Good" track with Blonde is such a jam!

3. Another single in a year?

4. Another feature to enjoy!

TRAVVV likes this.
  5. I give up.

6. I really like the new release. That impressive ad lib at the ending is just beyond my understand.

7. I wish Karen got big instead of shitty Jess Glynne.

8. Queen Majesty, Hurricane and Vasilios like this.
  9. Gutted that Like I Can hasn't made a proper impact! It hasn't got any radio support from the BBC too sadly.
    This is a great track! I hope they will still release a music video for pushing things up a little bit.

10. She features on the new Giorgio Moroder's single "Good For Me".

11. I love U Sure Do, by Strike.

Vasilios likes this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She's getting around a bit which is great! Say Something is still that megabawp though!

13. I love Say Summat.

14. Hurricane likes this.
  15. The last songs of hers that I've liked were "Open My Eyes" and "When You Gonna Realise".
    These new collabs sadly do nothing for me.

16. As if she’s still going?

17. I've been listening alot of radio rotation for Sweet Lies on Radio 1 and 1Xtra, I think they play that song at least once everyday, so I think that might be a good thing for her.

18. I feel bad for her as she does a lot of featurings with some great names and gets supports from radios and she is still struggling. I hope she will release her album one day.

19. The music video of Good for Me is out

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    pmas and Hurricane like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.