Karen Harding - Say Something | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Karen Harding - Say Something

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Queen Majesty, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Is it me, or that video has too many dark scenes? Can barely see Karen sometimes.

2. Yes I agree

She features on the single "Gunshy" by ImanoS (ft Pusha T & Karen Harding). The song also features on the soundtrack of "XXX: Return of Xander Cage"

3. That's kind of a high-profile gig.
    Love Karen, but her career prospects are all over the place. Maybe she needs to go undercover for a while and come back when she knows what she wants and has found her identity.

In the meantime, this mix bops hard:

Hurricane likes this.
  4. Our feature queen is back with another!

5. Ohshiz! Love this! Jerome is so good!

6. Summoning all the gays!!!
    This tune needs to be everywheree! IT'S JUST TOO GOOD to be shelved unnoticed!

7. Remember when she released her own songs and one reached the top ten? That was nice.

Bogdan, Mr.Arroz, Hurricane and 2 others like this.
  8. She's gotta get those coins to record her third single in 5 years.

FrancoisDit likes this.
  9. So sad she has been dropped by Capitol. She could have been huge if she didn't wait for so long after Say Something. It is one of my favourite song from 2014.

10. She's featured on Tom Zanetti (of Uber fame)'s new track. She may get another hit with this.

11. I’m sure that’ll do wonders for her career.

TRAVVV likes this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

""Uber fame""

Say Something is still such a jam, but the only other track she's been on that I've bee remotely interested in is Sweet Lies with Wilkinson.

13. She was dropped?? no!!! how you know?
    She has been featured in really good songs! Why won't labels be interested on her?
    I thought she will make it like Becky Hill did, with all those feats.

Was this posted here? cos it's a tune!

14. Maybe I am wrong... But her website is not owned by Universal anymore. And she is not on Capitol's website anymore too.
    I get the feeling that all the feats she has done didn't do as well as expected.
    She needs another hit.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  15. She has a new featuring with Paris & Simo called "Come As You Are". I like it. A lot better than her Tom Zanetti's collaboration.

16. An atrociously timed summery bop feature?

Groundbreaking.

17. Heard Say Something out last night and it now feels like a throwback classic. Whatever happens for her this song won't be forgotten.

It's a shame there haven't been more "dance anthem" type songs breaking through in recent years. Commercial dance music has lost its way big time.

FrancoisDit likes this.
  18. EDM now days is missing the big chorus, it's all about the boring drop that sounds the same by the third song in. Chainsmokers thrived on it.

19. Need this to do well in the UK.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  20. Island

Island Staff Member

It's a shame that her and Becky Hill still haven't released albums.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.