Kate Bush

Tori Amos' new album threw me into an extended Kate & Tori weekend. I just put on 50 Words For Snow .... (I only play that in November & December). It is so, so good!!! I wish she's do a part II at some point
I’ve only heard about three singles/tracks from Tori’s album but they all had me thinking ‘Kate’ as they played. Cue similar KB binge. Is the rest of the album in a similar vein?

I’ve only heard about three singles/tracks from Tori’s album but they all had me thinking ‘Kate’ as they played. Cue similar KB binge. Is the rest of the album in a similar vein?
Yes! The opener gives me major Kate meets Divers Joanna Newsom and her vocals throughout have a similar warmth as Aerial Kate. It is firmly a Tori Amos album (the pronunciation, the piano, the outward grief) but probably the moment since “Cornflake Girl” that I most heard Kate in her music.

I do hope so. As an avid collector, with an attic full of useless Kate Bush merch, I'd love a new album to encourage me to get it all out again for a good look through!

A new surprise Kate release would make this year in music perfect! So many of my favourite 80's and early 90's artists have released at least a new single this year