Kate Bush

Katebushhoundsoflove.png

- Released 37 years ago, today.

I know it's nothing to do with her. but I need to see this movie, NOW.

"You must kill Kate Bush!” [Katarzyna Buszowska]

I know it will bever happen, but i'd love for Kate to release a 2 disc set in the style of Joni Mitchell's Hits & Misses: one disc of the hits, the other of songs that should've been hits/singles.

I'd go for:
HITS
1 Wuthering Heights (original version)
2 The Man With The Child in His Eyes
3 Hammer Horror
4 Wow
5 Breathing
6 Army Dreamers
7 Babooshka
8 Sat In Your Lap
9 Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
10 Cloudbusting
11 Hounds Of Love
12 Experiment IV
13 The Sensual World
14 This Woman's Work
15 Rubberband Girl
16 Moments Of Pleasure
17 King Of The Mountain
18 Wild Man
19 NEW SINGLE

MISSES
1 Moving
2 Them Heavy People
3 December Will Be Magic Again
4 Egypt
5 The Dreaming
6 Suspended In Gaffa
7 There Goes A Tenner
8 Ne T' Enfuis Pas
9 The Big Sky
10 Under The Ivy
11 Love And Anger
12 The Fog
13 The Red Shoes
14 And So Is Love
15 Joanni
16 How to Be Invisible
17 Lyra
18 Deeper Understanding (2011 version)
19 NEW SONG

So… do we know if she’s definitely recorded an album or…?
I get the feeling that she’s probably one of those people who’s always making music but has yet to release it to the public. She must have an album’s worth of material somewhere. I wonder if she does decide to put something out, if she’ll go in a Hounds of Love direction sonically after so much renewed interest in it. She has a new generation of fans.

I get the feeling that she’s probably one of those people who’s always making music but has yet to release it to the public. She must have an album’s worth of material somewhere. I wonder if she does decide to put something out, if she’ll go in a Hounds of Love direction sonically after so much renewed interest in it. She has a new generation of fans.

If there is one thing I've learned as a Kate Bush obsessive is that she'll only be influenced by what it is that she wants to do. Even if it take 20 years, people will bend to her will eventually. As a pop stan I always think if she was even 10% more commercially minded she'd be doing remixes, or cover versions, or greatest hits etc etc at different moments throughout her career, but she'll probably release one long 40 minute track about her deliveroo driver being a murderer, and we'll stan regardless!