Kate Bush

He/Him
...the new covers look like those awful colouring in books for adults.
IMG-3155.jpg

Awfully good, you mean?

When I read this I thought - surely she’s not putting in an actual appearance. I reckon the press release is the extent of it - but basically yes she’s pushing product. How about if you want to support music and vinyl Kate you actually release something. It could just be an album of cleaned up early demos - you wouldn’t have to do any ‘real’ work - we promise.

When I read this I thought - surely she’s not putting in an actual appearance. I reckon the press release is the extent of it - but basically yes she’s pushing product. How about if you want to support music and vinyl Kate you actually release something. It could just be an album of cleaned up early demos - you wouldn’t have to do any ‘real’ work - we promise.
I don’t think she’s work shy. She is just very picky about what she releases.

Eat The Music would have been better getting pressed on 7" to mimic the original pressing. Pic disc is nice though and at least Kate was wheeled out to say a few sentences about it.
The most she's actually seemed to talk about anything music wise for ages I think. Not a bad release this one, but will be passing all the same.