Kate Hudson - Glorious

I’m assuming HK Music is Kate self releasing? That surprises me a little. She’s not exactly an A lister but I figured Atlantic or someone would pick her up.

I’m assuming HK Music is Kate self releasing? That surprises me a little. She’s not exactly an A lister but I figured Atlantic or someone would pick her up.

She’s with “Virgin Music Group”.

The more I listen to this the more the second half is serving me Delta Goodrem meets Faith Hill. I’m stanning, girls.

This just come up on a playlist I was listening to and it stopped me in my tracks so shocked when I saw who it was, I love this

he/him/basic cishomo
Okay WAIT a damn minute Miss Kate!!!! I love this quite a bit I think, oh shit. That middle-eight going ham and then things slowing back down to groovy as she plays us out. She sounds amazing and I mean obviously has done some voodoo to literally look just like she did 20 years ago. Onto my Q1 playlist it goes!

Speaking of voodoo, let's follow this up with a song and/or video that plays homage to The Skeleton Key, one of the great films of the 21st century.

Kate Hudson having a pop-infused imperial era as the younglings rediscover the magic of the aughts, that sounds right.

We need KH1!

zbAJoF.gif

Island

Staff member
Ooh this is a very cute song. Her vocal is absolutely lovely.

Talk About Love is still on my regular rotation.

Her voice maybe sounds better on this one, but it's a snooze. This is what I figured she'd do - singer songwriter-y coffee house shit. Talk About Love surprised me a little with the extra flourishes that made it a bit more pop. This is just... anonymous.