Katie Price - Debut Solo Album | The Popjustice Forum

Katie Price - Debut Solo Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Betty, Mar 3, 2012.

1. RJF

RJF

We're doomed.

2. Dane Bowers? Wow.

3. GOOD GRIEF!

4. There's hope for all us wannabe popstars if this happens.

5. For a moment I honestly thought this was a post from 2001.

6. Why does she feel the need to torture the public? And does she actually think this will be a sucsess? She's considered an absolute joke by the vast majority of the UK thanks to the media.

7. You were not the only one.

It's the sign of the end of the world!

8. You lot can look down your nose but I bet you will listen to it.

9. I don't think we should encourage these dreadful part-time popstars! Buying a Katie Price single would probably be like having shite in your hair and ears. The shite must end soon! Her ex-husband's pop career is bad enough but Katie tried this before and it didn't work. She's not a popstar and we don't deserve to be treated with such disdain.

10. Well at least we all know what playboy69's favourite album of 2012 will be now.

11. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Wow, Madonna take notes! THIS is how to chase old trends!

12. Oh my.

If i'm honest though, I'm interested.

13. Free to Love Again is a $ma$h and I won't hear shit about it.

14. HERE FOR THIS.

Free To Love Again slays all your faves discographies, and if it was recorded by Britney or Katy, it'd be #1 in no time at all.

Between Paris Hilton and Katie Price, 2012 is going to be the year of unexpected Reality TV amazingness. We just need Kim Kardashian back in the studio!

15. Free To Love Again was amazing, Madonna wishes her new singles were that good. Of course most of the songs on this will probably be shit, and no one will buy it but still. If it gives us another song as good as that, who cares.

16. Charley

Charley Staff Member

How weird to see her collaborating with Dane considering all the history? Odd.

17. Too excited for this.. Free To Love Again is one of my most played songs ever. And she sings A Whole New World beautifully.

Katie is still in love with Dane they are on good terms.

Also there is still a likely chance of a collaboration with Heidi Montag.

18. Only because it'll likely be a car crash in the sense that you dont want to listen to it but you absolutely have to out of morbid curiousity.

19. Katie has a very good voice, Fact!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.