Katie Waissel | Page 44 | The Popjustice Forum

Katie Waissel

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Mikl C, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Cristina Aguleria - Woo Hoo

2. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

She sounds like a Lithuanian folk artist.

3. Is her surname Waissel or Vogel?

4. Vogel I think.

But she probably doesn't know herself. Fontaine, Waissel, Vogel, V.

5. There goes the best contestant this year

AMAZING

6. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

?, Oh you know what I mean.

7. Fairplay, she was very grateful and accepted the result with no drama.

Goodbye Katie Lola Fontaine Vogel Waissel!

8. You're right, he was amazing.

9. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Best typo ever.

10. I doubt that was a typo...

11. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

12. At least ssomeone is on the ball.

13. Can't believe she's finally gone! Even better, we didn't have to sit through one of her awful sing-off performances where she forgot the words, burst into tears, sat on the floor and then Simon told us it was "genius". At least she left with a good attitude although that was probably because even she knew her continued presence on the show was takiing the piss.

The only disappointment on an otherwise perfect night was when they brought on the friends & family - where was granny?

14. I dunno if you're calling Katie a man or if you're referring to Wagner.

And I just found Katie's twitter, 'Waissel Warriors'? haha

Because she done that every time.

And it was brilliant when she did that. It was a great performance, not that I'd expect you to understand good performances, liking Matt...

15. Give me strength!!!

16. Clearly a lot of people agreed with you.

You have to fell sorry for her. She dreamed of being famous (in music, fashion, acting, medicine) but she ended up just being infamous. I wonder what her next incarnation will be?

17. Haha, I thought your post was hilarious.

18. Katie is gone is because of how she has been portrayed in News Papers and that the producers made it look like it was Her Vs Gamu at the Judges houses, nothing to do with her ""lack of""talent.

What? You could've been referring to Katie's hair, or because you don't like her you could've been pretending that the original poster was referring to Wager.

Yeah, it really wasn't. And not because it was against Katie, it just wasn't full stop.

---

God, these people make me sound like a Katie stan when I only just like her.

19. You can hold on to that belief if it keeps you happy. I don't think you'll find many people that share it though.

20. I actually think there is a large subsection of the X Factor audience who don't really know or care for Katie's "knock downs" in the press. I was with a rather mixed group on Saturday night watching the show, and most were not aware of the stories about her grandmother at all.

I actually think Simon et al made it worse for Katie by acknowledging the stories in the show. By trying to turn it into a positive for saying "YOU'RE SUCH A FIGHTER" it did the opposite. Not to mention she was vocally mediocre and the fact it really did not look like Cheryl was going to put her through at judge's houses... (and it would have been for good reasons too).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.