Katy B - Peace and Offerings EP | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy B - Peace and Offerings EP

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Island, Jan 11, 2018.

1. For someone who made such a splash making excellent dance records, this foray into being an R&B diva could be bad news, unless we get some major bops.

I don’t want to end up getting Katy’s equivalent of Body Language. Come through, Kathleen!

2. Honey was a "project", this is a "lowkey EP"... sis, just put together an "album", you're fantastic at it.

That said, I am excited to read interviews about why she took such a long break and what she was doing, etc.

PopCrushed and Island like this.
  3. Katy giving us an album on the level of the Body Language singles? My pussy wouldn't be ready for that!

Also get taste!

4. I just hope that she's back at it and we won't wait another years for another project or album or EP. Constant releases should be a thing for her, as she's definitely not getting any chart placements with these songs.

Euphoria likes this.
  5. Kathleen doing her own Red Blooded Woman?

[​IMG]

Island, Runawaywithme, mcuk and 2 others like this.
  6. Or her own Slow video but done in a Tesco parking lot with huns.

Island, Square, Runawaywithme and 3 others like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Not that title giving me peace & blessings dd.

kal likes this.
  8. This needs to happen. The hun life is one of the pinnacles of Brit culchaaaaa init!

9. kal

kal

andru likes this.
  10. kal

kal

It also appears that they're now treating this as an album, instead of an EP.

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 14.45.13.png

11. She’s still calling it an E.P on her insta though.

kal likes this.
  12. Not the Honey debacle all over again...

Island, Runawaywithme, Karvel and 2 others like this.
  13. You say "E.P." you think, like, 4 songs, so finding out it's more than that is considerably welcome.

Also there's albums out there with longer tracklists that run shorter sooooo

Runawaywithme, kal and j267 like this.
  14. The Apple intern said "enough, sis - 8 tracks is an album".

15. I mean there's absolutely zero hype for this and it probably won't even debut on top100, but I'm still glad that she decided to release new music after all those years of break.

D.Jay likes this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The artwork is very Florence isn't it? I'm so ready for this and her show a week after!!

17. Yeah, this is all very "give me my under-the-radar R&B/neo-soul moment and I'm gonna give the gays everything [the bops] they want".

Island likes this.
  18. It’s giving Amethyst.

Verandi likes this.
  19. She's on instagram live for the live premier of Lay Low on 1Xtra, they got the name of her EP wrong as well.
    Sounds so good! Premiers in 10 minutes

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    3Xs, Island, FINISH LINE and 8 others like this.
  20. kal

kal

This is a low key bop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.