Katy Perry - 6th Album | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - 6th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Nov 30, 2021.

1. This is so Inna circa 2012 I can't help but to stan a bitsy.

2. The corset top
    The intro being an inch away from serving a Hello Moto ad
    The INNA / Gen Z Ultra Nate energy

She said cunt and nothing else!

Poker Pro likes this.
  3. Obsessed with the basic choreography.

Thought the whole video was a total serve.

4. She's living her best Ava Max fantasy with this, and I'm not mad at it... struggle choreography and all.

5. Love the song. Love the video.

The wet look is very "React".

Blue6010, Hunter and popjunkie like this.
  6. When she gets it right, she gets it RIGHT.

7. Oh my god, the song, the video. This sounds as if she went to G-A-Y circa 2015 and put a music generator on autopilot. It’s so dated that it’s kind of great and managing to sound fresh ddd.

Steve003, Jordtayylor and lushLuck like this.
  8. Basic song + basic choreography + basic video set up = pop magic. I'm here for all of this.

9. RMK

RMK

The video is very Ava Max (dd). Seeing that comment beforehand, it's all I could think about. It's no My Head & My Heart though.

10. She's a popstar again!

I can't believe this is the same woman who's currently dancing round with a giant turd in Vegas?!

11. I really like the styling for this video, she looks great in all of those outfits and they are a nice breather from all of the campy stuff we're used to seeing from her

12. The turd is the promo.

lushLuck and popjunkie like this.
  13. She had to put that singing poop in her show to overshadow an otherwise specular looking show.

14. ddd the "morta linda" comment I can't.

Attached Files:

dvno, soratami and Maki like this.
  15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

TBH, the choreography looks really good for her. She's never been lauded as a dancer, so to see her actually perform something well that looks like it didn't challenge her ability was enjoyable.

The whole package is a serve and she knows exactly what she's doing.

16. Does this have ANY chance of becoming a hit? Ever since Smile I've been rooting for Katy, and it's been so long since a former big pop girl comeback story.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  17. I don't believe her other recent singles made it to her top track on spotify at release, so that's a good indicator. It could grow some legs on radio as well.

18. I don't think it will because it's not on Hot Hits and Today's Hits on Spotify. And you pretty much need these.

19. 'Hummingbird Heartbeat' still sounds so good 10 years on.

Wonder if she'd ever venture back into the pop-rock style?

20. Katy Perry really is just a great pop star. We're lucky to have her!

GimmeWork, bakerboy92 and swim like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.