Katy Perry - 6th Album | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - 6th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Nov 30, 2021.

1. After racking my brains for days with a melody in my head, it reminds me of Route 94 & Jess Glynne My Love - The instrumental atleast.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  2. I wonder if she'd do a scaled down performance of one of the Vegas songs? I guess it seems unfathomable that she'd drop another DJ collab when the other one is just taking off.

3. The way SNL houses her best and worst TV performances is a lot to think about.

4. There’s more than just that brewing.

ItBeats, GimmeWork, wodny and 2 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]

6. The Bon Appetit performance was staged really well I thought. It’s just when it got to Migos and she started dabbing… it went downhill. And the outfit was off. If there was ever a time for Katy’s camptastic sensibility to come out in the form of a corset made of fruit this was it.

7. Teenage Dream (Katy's Version)

Sam, aaronhansome, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  8. I do believe that it was revealed somewhere that there were meant to be more prominently featured drag queens on stage performing with her but Migos refused to go on stage with them at the last minute so Katy had to… uh… improvise?

9. Sounds like part of the show

Jordtayylor and nooniebao like this.
  10. Did the first shows sell out?

11. The chorus of this really reminds me of Nelly Furtado, All Good Things. The "and the dogs were barking at the new moon..." part.

Vasilios and spaceship like this.
  12. The show is on a break until March so I think we'll get something a bit different - probably a fuller version of When I'm Gone for one.

chasingthepast likes this.
  13. Wait, is that shit smoking a fag?

14. It would still make a lot of sense to promote Vegas now because people would plan a few weeks ahead and maybe in the US people would also wait with traveling til the weather gets better and case number get lower likely. Which could be March.

15. Oh I assume it'll still be Vegas Promo/use the vegas stage.

16. No, it's a corn kernel tooth.

Sam, ItBeats, aaronhansome and 9 others like this.
  17. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

'When I'm Gone' is up to #5 on the Bubbling Under. It would have entered the Hot 100 if it weren't for The Weeknd and Gunna.

Mikal, nooniebao, Kyle. and 3 others like this.
  18. New peak!

matthew. and Ensnare like this.
  19. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Certainly better than the #21-OUT run for 'Smile'.

Joe. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.