Katy Perry - 6th Album | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - 6th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Nov 30, 2021.

1. She should ditch Greatest love of all and perform an acoustic song of hers.

Musiquelover64 and 1986 like this.
  2. Her recent vocal growth + an acoustic of Thinking of You

[​IMG]

Kyle., unnameable, xOJakeXo and 2 others like this.

3. I think she may have meant later on in her career when she won't be doing pop spectacle shows.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  4. Hmm I'm ready for a new album this year, she's just on it across the board here lately.

xOJakeXo and jvckkk like this.
  5. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

‘When I’m Gone’ is #1* this week!

*on the Bubbling Under Hot 100.

6. (literal) Mom.

mayhuee, GimmeWork, MadameX and 6 others like this.

7. I'm sure it'll be gone against next week but 6 weeks in with no Today's Top Hits backing isn't bad going

8. VIP mix out today. A bit Vegas strip but perhaps a few points were made.

Kyle., Joe., inevitable and 2 others like this.
  9. Tomorrow's cardio playlist arrived.

Kyle. likes this.
  10. I wonder if she is gearing up for a new album or not? It seemed like she was there last fall when she had recording sessions with Benny Blanco and whoever else, and she does have Idol again now so this spring brings promotional opportunities. But also the choice to do an acoustic Never Really Over on SNL also makes me think something along that line is still in the wings.

I think at this current moment in time I would rather have a Greatest Hits: Reimagined moment and get acoustic versions of Firework, Unconditionally, Never Really Over, Part of Me, etc, rather than an acoustic album of brand new material. I'd rather her next proper studio album be a regular Katy pop album, since Smile ended up feeling like such a non era.

nooniebao likes this.
  11. Wait is she gonna give us a video for Roulette?!

mayhuee and Hunter like this.
  12. Can't read "drop" without thinking of NFT now.

13. No she's giving us some NFTs instead. Sad!

14. I hate this timeline.

mattieh likes this.
  15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Since when did Roulette need justice?

16. Someone didn't watch the Smile Sunday Services!

17. Rob

Rob

NFTs are an absolute scam. It's really disappointing she's going down this route and taking advantage of her hardcore fans.

18. Roulette just isn't the song people think it is. It's in the bottom half of her least good album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.