Katy Perry - 6th Album | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - 6th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Nov 30, 2021.

1. This whole package is so underrated. The video is so striking and also strangely moving ddd

tea, papatrick, Ensnare and 32 others like this.
    neinzedd likes this.
  3. As if there weren't enough reminders of how regressive, idiotic and misogynistic the world is, you still just know that the next time we burry a famous woman who cut her hair short, changing her "signature look" is surely right around the corner. Ugh. I-

Anticonformity likes this.
  4. I am so perched for When I'm Gone.

And I am absolutely living for all the Tucked love, it was such a standout.

Enrique Garcia likes this.
  5. Chuckled a bit too hard at her posting the song on Tiktok with the caption ‘did you say W.I.G.?’

Andy French likes this.
  6. Bon Appetit came on shuffle and the new Dolby Atmos version is lowkey making me ascend.

GimmeWork, inevitable, 4Roses and 6 others like this.
  7. The Youtube comments made me so happy. Everyone confirms the video and the song is perfect and timeless, which I agree.

8. I’ve obviously seen the video before, but I still teared up watching it again now. I’m fragile, OK?

neinzedd likes this.
  9. A song from the Smile sessions called "I Go to Sleep" just leaked.

10. I Go to Sleep is lovely. It reminds me of something from One of the Boys, like Lost.

But what the KatyCats really need is Save Me Some Tonight.

11. Listening to the Dolby Atmos version of the Teenage Dream album. It’s cool to hear all of the layers so distinctly. It gives everything a more immersive, almost live show feel.

Tchelitchew, 4Roses, ePoise and 4 others like this.
  12. I just heard "I Go to Sleep" and it's gorgeous. I knew in the first 15 seconds that I'd love it.

man.tis.shrimp and Leader Beans like this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

LOVE the 365 stanning - she’s an actress.

inevitable, 4Roses, relby and 8 others like this.
  14. Not Like The Movies sounds sooo much better in Dolby Atmos. I always thought the mastering on that was really bad and sounded crushed. But Teenage Dream, E.T and Circle The Drain are also massively improved with it.

Mr.Arroz, freeheadmess and spaceship like this.
  15. The “repeating the middle-eight as an outro” trope is almost always bulletproof (see: ‘Break Up Song’, ‘Overprotected’) but it really deserves its props for elevating ‘365’ to one of her best.

McQueer, RainOnFire, mpl and 9 others like this.
  16. Those mournful male (?) backing vocals on the post-chorus are such a beautiful touch, too. Really take the song to a higher place.

Laurence and Digital_Fossil like this.
  17. When I'm Gone is out tonight! Only 9ish hours to go!

Katy releasing a new bop. Bonnie's Epic album leaking. I have been well fed this December.

18. Capital B Bop. It could have used another run of “me on top of you…” at the end of the track for me, but I’m bopping x

xOJakeXo and Philllll like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.