Katy Perry - 6th Album

I’m just hoping that whatever she’s releasing is ethically sourced because the rumours are not encouraging and I don’t think she’s aware how bad it will look for her.

IS that the case now though? I wonder. Surely, it'd be disappointing but would the masses care if Katy Perry came back Hot and with her version of Say So?

I was once at a free Katy Perry concert and had such a great time. I remember i loved this intro seeing it on screens in the arena! It was so ecstatic!

Katy is such a weird artist for me. Teenage Dream is still one of my favorite albums ever and her singles rarely miss ("Part of Me" can rot!) but she can never land on a classic set. Even the aforementioned has stuff like "Pearl" and "Who Am I Living for?".

I still stand by the fact that "Hummingbird Heartbeat" should have been as big as "Teenage Dream".

Sis it had 8 singles. Doesn’t that mean most of the album was pretty solid?

Who Am I Living For and Pearl are its weak moments. Y’all bop to Peacock and pretend not to like it.
Okay I rephrase, it had some great singles dd. California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away - all stellar. E.T. and Part of Me are both mid, I detest Firework and Wide Awake fff.

You got me regarding Peacock though, it definitely reminds me of house parties back in the day and is a good drunken nostalgic bop.

Rmx

He/Him/His
Okay I rephrase, it had some great singles dd. California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away - all stellar. E.T. and Part of Me are both mid, I detest Firework and Wide Awake fff.

You got me regarding Peacock though, it definitely reminds me of house parties back in the day and is a good drunken nostalgic bop.

OK we have almost exactly the same taste except I don't mind Wide Awake and E.T. belongs in the 'stellar' group but I hate Firework with a passion

Peacock's middle 8 sends me straight to heaven. BOP!

Hummingbird Heartbeat is the multi-week number one that got away. Top 5 Katy for me.

You make me feel like I'm losin' my virginity
The first time, every time when you're touchin' me
I'll make you bloom like a flower that you never seen
Under the sun, we are one buzzing energy

22MT.gif

Last edited: