Katy Perry - Never Really Over + 5th Studio Album | Page 272 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Never Really Over + 5th Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. OH MY GOD

2. This thread is a journey and I’m fully exhausted.

3. Well clearly, just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over, isn't it?

Kuhleezi, Verandi, Conan and 3 others like this.
  4. The Applause B roll footage looks lit.
    [​IMG]

5. Did everyone try the Joanne

6. Did everyone try the forensic?

KYLE, johnny_tsunami and aux like this.
  7. I genuinely can’t believe she still hasn’t said anything. I hate the idea of “cancelling” people but if she doesn’t address this at all then I don’t know how on board with her I can be. I’ve had similar things done to me and they are humiliating, a simple apology would go such a long way.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  8. I just did some docking with my foreskinsic last night.

This post will self destruct in 30 seconds

9. Why do we keep when the water runs?

10. not if I quoteee

Hunterpoop, stuaw and johnny_tsunami like this.
  11. Small Talk <3

12. [​IMG]

13. The crack is specially strong today, innit?

14. The server:

Conan and Vasilios like this.
  15. As a working forensic patholog, slap these cheeks

16. Boner Petite bebe

Floppie and johnny_tsunami like this.
  17. Not there being blood in the stool

popBrit, Mirwais Ahmadzaï and Dennis like this.
  18. I cannot at someone who is actually studying law pretending that that is a qualification for anything. Any actual qualified lawyer worth their salt knows perfectly well that one of a lawyer's strengths is knowing when they're out of their area of expertise.

If you have several years' experience of actually fighting celebrity sexual assault cases, then sure, you might have some useful insight, but saying "I'm StUdYiNg PrOcEdUrAl LaW!" as a justification for a forum post about believing victims is like saying "I'm reading the instruction manual for a remote control car, so let me tell you what that pilot could have done to prevent his plane from crashing..."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.