Katy Perry - Part of Me | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Part of Me

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mr.Arroz, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Is she promoting the US army?

2. She looks like Battleshipianna. Video looks dull, shame!

3. Looks like no expense was spared for the video, wowzas.

4. I hope this 'military' thing doesn't become a new trend...Rihanna and Katy have already done it, maybe Christina will re-release 'Fighter' and that will be the tipping point. I want my popstars to be glittery, not gritty!

5. Rmx

Rmx

This could use an Amber Louise telling everyone to support the troops or die.

6. "Are you with us, or are you against us? And by us I mean the TROOPS"

Haha!

But I know this is going to be a great video. She always delivers.

7. The video does indeed look very dull.

8. If only 'Gimme' actually pandered to the U.S. market.

9. Or any market for that matter...

10. The shade...

11. She has the UK #1 in the bag now I'd guess, but Sean Paul is closer than ever to overtaking her on iTunes. How has Sean Paul suddenly became relevant again? Baffling.

12. I would've thought you'd love Sean Paul's new song jinzo! It's trashtastic.

13. Her vocals were horrendous on Le Grand Journal.

The blue hair and Eifel Tower prop were also...familiar. (I joke)

14. How have you people managed to discuss this record for 47 pages? Surely there's nothing to discuss? It's such a non-event. It's the most pointless number one of all time. More so even than Peter Andre's "I Feel You".

15. Have you not seen the Saturdays' 30 days thread? 59 pages and they haven't even heard anything or even had confirmation that's the official track name!

16. She looked so uncomfortable standing on top of that thing. Her vocals were off point as usual.

17. The mailer confirmed it was called 30 Days.

18. I really liked her Grande Journal performance

19. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

The Part of Me / Till The World Ends mix is crazy good. Good find, In Denial! Dr Lazy haha.

20. The link please !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.