Katy Perry - Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone even give a fuck about the "making of" stuff for a video that we haven't even seen yet?

Well back in the day Making the Video showed you the making of it before the final video premiered at the end of the episode....

I'm not sure 2 minute videos of a meeting is the exact format I'd have picked, but in general yes, I like a "making of" situation.

Well back in the day Making the Video showed you the making of it before the final video premiered at the end of the episode....

I'm not sure 2 minute videos of a meeting is the exact format I'd have picked, but in general yes, I like a "making of" situation.
I like them in general, but I guess I just prefer the more recent trend of putting out behind the scenes content after the video is already out. I also agree that this specific brand of behind the scenes isn't exactly ideal.

He/Him
Just taken our new car for its first proper drive and doing 70mph down the M1 while blasting out Never Really Over is an experience.
You when Small Talk comes on next.
150917125715596394.gif

Staff member
It’s really disappointing that she hasn’t made a statement about the sexual assault allegations yet. This is tainting her for me at the moment.

I know this is an awkward topic (and maybe I do agree a little) but...what in her statement would un-taint her? It’s a tricky situation because she can’t really win either way, her ignoring it is...eek, but saying something would bring it all back to the forefront; it shouldn’t just be brushed under the carpet because it’s a serious allegation, but I’m not too surprised she’s carrying on with this era like it never existed.

The goodwill she had around Never Really Over truly feels like a lifetime ago ddd.

Status
Not open for further replies.