Katy Perry - Smile | Page 411 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. I think that Lana insider gay said this a few days ago when teasing it.

2. I haven't dddd

sesita and Up N Down like this.
  3. Sorry if it’s been said, not been following

4. Well this is lovely. It very much suits her, this is the type of stuff she should be making going forward. Doesn't have the instant wow factor Never Really Over had but it's still very good.

5. This is very good.

it’s also just as related to ‘Small Talk’ as it is to ‘Never Really Over’ but yall ain’t ready to have that conversation.

xOJakeXo and Crisp X like this.
  6. 365
    Con Calma (Remix)
    Never Really Over
    Small Talk
    Harley's In Hawaii
    Never Worn White
    Daisies

Sorry but... like @Vasilios said, regardless of some being better than others, these are all quality singles, mawma. This isn't something they just made...this is professional.

So grateful to be a Kat. So blessed. Never going to take it for granted.

7. This but to the tune of ladies ladies ladies by Fiona Apple

Fuchsia, Rem, aaronhansome and 18 others like this.
  8. BTG

BTG

As if I’ve listened to an Anne Marie song.

Rem, Milotic, FridayNight and 15 others like this.
  9. Not bad at all. I don’t think it’s anything amazing, but definitely better than her last few singles.

10. This is perfect.

11. daisies

DAISIES...

DAISIES
    [​IMG]

12. -M-

-M-

Less explosive than Never Really Over, but this grown up Teenage Dream sound works amazingly well for her. I really hope this will be a hit for her and can’t wait for KP5.

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I like it but it's not incredible.

lushLuck and Maki like this.
  14. [​IMG]

15. I mean it’s a diet version of Never Really Over, so I’m not sure how it will perform on the charts, but I love it.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  16. Anybody has a link to the UK shop that apparently still has vinyls? Can't find it. Always ending up in the US shop. Or is UK sold out too?

17. RJF

RJF

It's cute because she's not really run the autobiographical well dry yet in terms of lyrical matter, so a song over a decade after her debut that's quietly and confidently saying, "Yup, still here, releasing music, banking $25M a year on Idol and pregnant with Legolas' baby. And you can do all that too. Who said I was a fad again?" feels like... okay, fair enough. Tea. You've earned it.

18. Really like this, not as strong as Never Really Over but this still bops and has a good hook.

The video is meh but at least the song is good.

19. Got my vinyl order in, I feel blessed blessed blessed

MadameX, Island, Volumi and 2 others like this.
  20. To the "It isn't as good as Never Really Over" crowd...

What is?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.