Katy Perry - Smile | Page 502 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. I am torn between the circus tent cover and the picture with the balls. I love both, help!

Chris_P likes this.
  2. But who did it first?

upload_2020-8-3_13-45-15.gif

Mr.Arroz, papatrick, 4Roses and 32 others like this.
  3. Precisely. Many times imitated, not duplicated, can't be replaced.

4. What are the new rules?

5. 1. Don't pick up the phone (you know he's only calling cause he's drunk and alone)
    2. Don't let him in - you'll have to kick him out again
    3. Don't be his friend. You're only gonna wake up in his bed in the morning. And if you're under him, you ain't getting over him.

6. For a second I was expecting this!

7e939baffc5c321cc5f18ba7d983d3e5.jpg

4Roses, Jersey, blaze_dave and 13 others like this.
  7. I remember the days when the rules were a How to be a Heartbreaker reference. Poor dat.

8. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The glitter tears cover is good enough to be the original, wow.

Also the fact that she used a fan's artwork is wild, but now that we know it was an actual possibility, I wish she had seen this one too. I still think the picture is great, it's just the execution of this cover that remains superior to the original.

[​IMG]

9. I'm just waiting for them to cancel my pre-order of the big tent pic. I just... highly doubt they got the necessary clearances and probably didn't vet the image. Which is hilarious.

andru likes this.
  10. I wonder how much they paid @Famekilled for that artwork?

11. XXX

XXX

4. be white and male.

12. I feel like anyone thinking Katy’s team wouldn’t have cleared all those assets seems a little.... naive?

But then again, bookmark this post and drag me when it’s revealed otherwise.

Robsolete and mrp2910 like this.
  13. Free Smile merch and a ticket to her as-yet-announced Vegas residency in two years time.

14. I wonder if they’ll put up all 5 alternate covers on regular vinyl with full sleeves during release week...

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This....never quite had the range.

lushLuck, xOJakeXo and Joe. like this.
  16. Don't think so. She said when the flash sale ends they'll never be up for sale again, probably cuz they'll only manufacture around the number of items sold.

17. $1,000 and merch

18. That thief claims they redesigned their cover:

I cannot see a difference. Maybe I just need my sight checked.

19. This is from a month ago. He's saying this is his redesign of Katy's original cover.

Nephilim and wodny like this.
  20. I'm such an idiot. I will put my clown mask on and I will walk away. Sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.