Katy Perry - Smile | Page 510 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Well, shit. I only just found out about the alternate covers and now see that their run has already ended. Would have loved the cannon one.

Maybe they'll conveniently come up with a few more when it's the Tuesday after the album release and the sales have been lagging ddd

ohaimanabu likes this.
  2. Under the new Billboard rules sales only count when a physical ships, not when it's pre-ordered, so don't hold out for that as these won't ship until end of October! They might do another run then though.

wodny and OspreyQueen like this.
  3. This is actually hilarious.

wodny likes this.
  4. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Thanks but painful

Mikal likes this.
  5. I know it’s been said everyday since May, but judging by her comments on the livestream she’s doing just now, she is due to give birth any day now.

6. This reminds me of those Faceapp filters.

I love what she's doing with the live streams. She continues to kill it.

ddd Not sure I would want my song tied to sending kids back to school during a quarantine in a country that has essentially said, "welp, some kids are gonna die, no biggie."

7. She mentioned the Target bonus track that's not on any of the other editions. I couldn't make out the title?

8. I think it’s called High On Your Supply.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  9. “High on Your Supply”

xOJakeXo likes this.
  10. I am cackling at her trying to work the cassette player. She's playing "Smile Roulette" which of course prompted fans to say "Justice for Roulette!" to which she responded, "NO justice for Roulette, that's over!"

"Teary Eyes" and "Cry About It Later" sound huge.

11. 'Teary Eyes' is heaven.

12. Cry About It Later and Teary Eyes sound fantastic.

13. Big bop energy. Cry About it Later gives me Rings a Bell vibes which is never a bad thing.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  14. Oh my god clip please?!

16. I think 'Resilient' might be my favourite Katy song when it finally fully drops ddd

xOJakeXo likes this.
  17. This could be a real contender for Album of the Year (well second place after Such Pretty Forks In The Road)

JoshWho and Fotos_by_fox like this.
  18. Waiting for Katy to have a pregnant wee on Zoom truly is the cherry on a fantastic album campaign.

RainOnFire and swim like this.

19. I hear god.gif

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.