Katy Perry - Smile | Page 513 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. It's pretty stripped back compared to the real thing. You can see some of the footage here

2. The Witness tour was SO good

3. Is getting both worth it? I just don’t know. I like Small Talk fine enough but I think the Target deluxe might be enough.

Also justice for Witness tour release, chuck it out digitally x

xOJakeXo and Drew like this.
  4. The Witness Tour never getting a release is home of phobic.

5. I'm really obsessed with Smile. It's so in tune with how i'm feeling these days. All initial reservations took a trip along with my wig.

Lost Boy likes this.
  6. Because Small Talk was a legit single, I like the idea of having a physical album its on. I'm ok with finding the Target track... elsewhere... unit its available everywhere.

Mikal and inevitable like this.
  7. muffy sis the vocals

I get what they were going for, but her voice is a little too loud for an arrangement this quiet

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  8. I can’t believe there’s still two and a half weeks till this albums out, it feels like it’s been 14 years since ‘Never Really Over’.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    matthew., Mikal and xOJakeXo like this.
  9. Credits are on Apple Music and none of them have Max Martin, unless he did the Target track.

11. 14 glorious years of losing your self control.

Those credits for Cry About It Later... literally, fuck. How could it not be the greatest song of all time? Watch your crown, Bon Appetit.

lushLuck and nooniebao like this.
  12. The Small Talk remixes still pop off so hard whew.

13. I am very here for Sasha Sloan being snapped up by the big girls.

Mikal, Jersey and nooniebao like this.
  15. Her and @nooniebao on one track? Instant love. Speaking of love, I'm glad to see Madison Love on a few of the credits!

16. I canceled mine last week. I have no time for this tomfoolery.

17. At this point it’s getting ridiculous.

18. Those are just the writing credits I believe. Max probably worked on productions.

19. This is only tangentially related to Katy, but they did a survey with Spanish kids and asked them who they wanted to have as their boss and the girls have TASTE

Maki, soratami, Mikal and 1 other person like this.
  20. Island

Island Staff Member

Go Frances working with the pop girls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.