Katy Perry - Smile | Page 514 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Ladybug! TASTE!
    [​IMG]

Trinu 3.0 and Butterfly like this.
  2. Is her store normally good for sending off orders on time? I'd hope to get my order by release day and not wait too long. All these delays for Daisies singles has got me worried.

3. I hate to say it but I’ve always found official artist stores Take ages to ship, I mean I’m expecting to see my cardigan single in 2021. Some aren’t that bad though.

4. My Alanis Morissette order came on release day but my Gaga one....never arrived. I think I might just go for Amazon. Better to be safe than sorry.

5. Diddy is on the album version of Smile.

Music video is coming next week and has a video game component.

Espeon, Island and Mikal like this.
  6. Not her recording in Simlish again.

Tchelitchew likes this.
  7. I don't think he is? He's on a couple of vinyl and deluxe CD pressings from what I've seen online. He's not credited anywhere on iTunes or anywhere else.

Video is out this Friday Katy already confirmed it.

8. He's listed on the tracklist t-shirt on her store

And this user over at PMB who always has the information says he's on the Vinyl and the standard CD that will be in all stores. The Katy only version is on the cassette and Fan Edition.

Was just reposting what I saw over there.

9. Island

Island Staff Member

Katy Perry is taking Cherry Bullet's concept!

10. People posted pics of the back of the black tracklist shirt and it doesn't have Diddy listed either

Mikal likes this.
  11. "If I included Diddy on my album...no I didn't <3"
    - Katy Perry, 2020

12. I guess no popstar merch campaign can be perfect.

13. The Daisies singles delay is because of labels selling limited vinyl of singles which aren't actually manufactured until after the fact (meaning massive delays due to queues in vinyl production).

It has no bearing on her stores shipping times - the Universal UK stores ship super fast in my experience. CDs should arrive close to release day, though vinyl copies of the album might also be delayed.

14. Not Katy taking the "tears of a clown" visual concept and actually executing it to perfection. That's my mom.

15. “Resilient” really is like a lot like “Firework.” On first listen, my cynical ass was mortified, but if the song title even crosses my mind now, it’s stuck in my head for the rest of the day. The chorus hits like a semi truck.

nooniebao, Island and P'NutButter like this.
  16. I need an anthem to feeling resilient more than ever right now teebs.

xOJakeXo and Espeon like this.
  17. The video is coming tomorrow instead. While at it, release the album next week!

Jersey and Mikal like this.
  18. She looks amazing in the Smile video photos!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.