Katy Perry - Smile | Page 590 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. There are 3 new Smile remixes from last week including that one (which is shit)

2. Oh, I've just spotted the others.

Dua's impact!

3. At this point I'd rather hear remixes of album tracks, or an extended 'What Makes A Woman'.

heavymetalGAGA and blaze_dave like this.

4. Katy’s got the girls riled for tweeting this - the scream is that she’s just worded it atrociously. She does think it’s a full-time job.

A textbook Katy move! Her foot simply loves to meet her mouth.

Alenko, Wishlight, Jersey and 17 others like this.

5. kiiii

[​IMG]

6. dd giving me

levels of syntax-twisting.

7. I still can't believe the Can't Cancel Pride Remix isn't on streaming.

8. give the cigs what they want

ally mcbeal likes this.
  9. If you use Apple Music it is. You just play the video.

ally mcbeal likes this.
  10. That first tweet is... fine. Reading comprehension might be tucked away a bit tew far in the heads of the repliers.

And she said stream "Only Love" on all good platforms!

Island, Wishlight, Bobbyrae and 6 others like this.
  11. I'm not sure I ever dropped this in here, but come and join us for the official Katy Perry re-rate.

[​IMG]

Espeon, Jersey, aaronhansome and 9 others like this.
  12. The Marshall Jefferson mix of Smile is great. The girls getting house music icons to remix their work this year...my heart is full

13. This album is so quietly wonderful. Such a breeze to listen to; it's over before you know it. In the best way!

enhanced CD, Mushroom, ALEX and 3 others like this.
  14. Fully obsessed with Only Love this week. Her understated vocal delivery is sublime.

15. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

This is her best album.

Alenko, Espeon, enhanced CD and 11 others like this.
  16. Herlp Meh....Can't stop bopping to Tucked. The lyric video is an absolute scream!!!

WhenTheSunGoesDown and Joe. like this.
  17. She really should have released Tucked instead of Smile. It has the same boppery energy but is like 10x the song.

18. co-signed. Some of the single choices were choices. Welp...This is going to be a Ari situation all over again for me, where just like NASA, Bad Idea, Bloodline... I'm going to be bitter for an unreasonable amount of time that Tucked, Cry About it Later and Teary Eyes didn't get the single treatment.

19. Smile should have definitely been relegated to just a pre-release treat before the album instead of a full-on single because they definitely had better choices of singles that could lead into the release of the album.

Cry About It Later, Tucked, Champagne Problems, and Teary Eyes are all saying hello.

Wishlight, GimmeWork, Chris_P and 3 others like this.

20. dddd no she hasn't been hacked?

Island, Wishlight and spaceship like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.