Katy Perry - Smile | Page 611 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Valid point Hen.

2. Get some people looking to stream the popular song(s) to accidentally also stream the new songs that aren’t gaining the same amount of traction, but also deceive some listeners into thinking there’s a new release that will be worth their time/streams without having to spend a dime.

3. According to insider twitter:

Katy Perry - Not The End Of The World Monday morning, blue hair, blue bodies, 3:53 music video

Drew likes this.
  4. Queen of continuing to give the gays nothing they want

Bobbyrae, j267, Vasilios and 2 others like this.
  5. Twitter insider? I kind of doubt it but I’ll take it.

6. Not the end of the world and Teary Eyes had full music videos (like Champagne Problems) ready to go when she was doing the daily videos on album release week so I'd assume it was that.

moonchild1313 likes this.
    Maki likes this.
  8. Something tells me a giggle fest is on the way.

SageCommeUneImage likes this.
  9. Of course she gives the worst song on the album a video. I can't deal with her.

10. Well... at least she's trying. I applaud her for not giving up after two videos like most of our faves do nowadays.

11. Hmm.

The Unsub baseball cap is a semi-interesting touch. I didn't realise her label had merch.

12. Ok this is Zooey Deschanel though right?

13. Nice to see my one of my favourite songs from the album getting a music video.

Anticonformity and DangerousHun like this.
  14. Giving me

Leader Beans likes this.
  15. Yeah it is. I'm guessing the video will involve Katy Perry "clones" and her different eras?

[​IMG]

Maki likes this.
  16. This post should be enough to warrant a ban. It’s a perfectly serviceable bop!

But no really, the theatrics when it comes to Katy in this thread are just too much.

17. I think sis meant the worst song after Resilient.

18. I spent 2 years defending Witness and have called this album good on several occasions. I bring no theatrics when I say the song is shit.

19. Her videos always make me so nervous. They can be so far up either side of the awful or fantastic scale. And this preview doesn't make me hope...

But if the 'Small Talk' video can turn out alright there's hope I guess.

j267 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.