Katy Perry - Smile | Page 612 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. It actually makes sense if she did a different versions of 'past Katy Perry', since "Not the End of the World" sonically harks back to 2012/13 (also the time when those colorful wigs were one of her her trademarks).

2. It's out.

3. A shit video for a shit song. We love synergy!

Rob, Inky, lushLuck and 4 others like this.

4. Okay.

lushLuck and spaceship like this.
  5. Our 11th video of the campaign! Zooey! A glimpse of Daisy! Generous Queen.

6. Christ.

Nice to know that Zooey Deschanel in a blonde wig looks exactly like Annie tho.

7. Well the aliens are cute

8. ... what was the point?

I mean it wasn’t that ridiculous but it just kind of exists doesn’t it.

DoggySwami likes this.
  9. This is what they came up with for this song? Oh Katy...

10. I guess she wanted to wait for Venus crashing into Earth or whatever is happening today to happen; but I don't how why she didn't release this with the rest of the Smile Series videos? Teary Eyes and Only Love are still to come, too.

Andrew.L likes this.
  11. Look I get what she was going for but this humor/camp shtick is getting TIRED

Like can you come up with something else?

thequinntessential and slaybellz like this.
  12. Playing up the Zooey lookalike thing would have been a great idea like... 10 years ago.

Also saving the world by turning off the internet is... certainly a plot choice.

She needs to just take a break, honestly. It's all so tired at this point.

13. I mean I think it's the fact that we know that she can successfully come up with something else that makes her comedy videos an eye roll.

tombiz, Sam, HolyWater and 2 others like this.
  14. I don't mind Katy's comedy but she needs to find the right balance, like she did with Never Really Over and not like Swish, Swish, Swish.

15. *budget

16. This entire package is rotten. Like you have Cry About It Later, Teary Eyes, and Tucked right there and instead we get this horrid song/video combo.

17. Tucked with a $1,000 video of just outfit changes would have been so nice.

18. (the other scream is that this is the one time Zooey doesn't look like Katy at all)

4Roses, Mr Blonde, tombiz and 36 others like this.
  19. Tucked's video already came out and it's thankfully a lot more fun than this. Hopefully the 'Teary Eyes' one is good too whenever we get it - I think that one is more live action like 'Champagne Problems' and 'Not The End of The World'

20. She's so woke.

slaybellz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.