Katy Perry - Smile | Page 614 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. It's not good, but it was also just supposed to be one in a string of visuals thrown out album release week so I'm not fussed by it. If it was getting pushed as her next big single, it'd be more disappointing (like Birthday or Swish).

nooniebao and goldsoundz like this.
  2. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I actually think the idea of Zooey masquerading as Katy for a video is a fun concept, and (even though it's 2020) it's enough to entice the locals to give it a view... but the song it's using and the lack of budget makes the whole thing feel way past its expiration date.

3. Ddd you should heed your own advice and not plug your dad’s MAGA t-shirts, Katy.

HolyWater likes this.
  4. Never Really Over and Harley’s in Hawaii being her only good videos this era...she needs to take a break from the camp. It’s all very one-note.

slaybellz likes this.
  5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This should have been the video for Only Love.

6. That video is just absolutely pointless. The songs itself still snaps though.

Anticonformity and blaze_dave like this.
  7. Any reason (that we know of ) they didn't go ahead and release them all at once?

DangerousHun likes this.
  8. Probably so they had more content to spread out while she's taking care of her kid.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  9. Wait they've been sitting on this video since the album was released and nobody caught/fixed this?
    Mess.

Anticonformity and aux like this.
  10. I thought it was filmed before but apparently it was filmed just after she gave birth.

11. I know they're animated but the Cry About It Later and Tucked videos are great. Honestly the Small Talk one is cute too. I don't remember a thing about the Smile one.

kallumlavigne and AlmostMidnight like this.
  12. But like...she was barely in the video?

13. What are you talking about shes in the entire thing?

4Roses, Pure Shores, tyrabnks and 8 others like this.
  14. Having proper videos for almost everything except Cry About It Later and Teary Eyes at this point fills me with anticipation and heartburn.

15. Mm the video is basically Zooey?

16. No I'm pretty sure its Katy Perry

4Roses, papatrick, nooniebao and 27 others like this.
  17. that's the joke...............................

nooniebao, tea, Jwentz and 1 other person like this.
  18. 3F5FEC84-8774-4E41-B5CA-A242EA78A91E.jpeg

Mikal and lushLuck like this.
  19. no its becky.

tea, Island, Ashling92 and 4 others like this.
  20. The new Katy and Zooey is Cami*la, that Emily in Paris girl and Tate McRae. Literally the exact same person.

spaceship likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.