Katy Perry - Smile | Page 615 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. So what happens to Zooey after the performance? Does she get back to earth? I fear we need a sequel.

DoggySwami, spaceship and Beat like this.
  2. I fear we might get it.

3. Having Zooey cosplay as Katy was a cool idea but the whole thing is both too gimmicky and too budget to work in any other level.

4. Ddd I can’t believe two of my favorite comics made it into this mess.

Espeon and Edu like this.
  5. Ok as the Not The End Of The World stan who manifested this be a single/video...

I'm sorry...

(still stan this bop though!)

DoggySwami likes this.
  6. I know that there was no budget, but they forgot to remove crew members in post-production.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020

7. kjdfjkladfkjf

8. Queen of IndiePop has spoken

DoggySwami likes this.
  9. Hey, I'm glad it seems they were following some health guidelines.

10. It's very cute i liked it a lot, laughed my way through it.

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

All this effort for this turd of a song. Oh dear.

12. I thought the tall alien was Milk at first

[​IMG]

johnny_tsunami and chriscrk like this.
  13. Was listening to the album today and I feel, considering the current disco pop revival, that Tucked could do pretty well as a single. Make it a collab with someone appropriate and release it in the spring when she will probably want to get back into music with a good video.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    eatyourself and Maki like this.
  14. I really hate the lyrics on this album. They seem like they were all penned by Sia. Trite empowerment BS is possibly the lowest form of pop writing and this album luxuriates in it. Admittedly, I'm not in the best place to receive these messages, but it's all so empty and eyeroll-worthy.

That being said, Harleys in Hawaii is definitely one of her best songs and Never Really Over still provides some thrills, particularly the pre-chorus. Imagine if we got a sultry album with Harleys in Hawaii serving as a blueprint. That would be some growth right there.

An Insider and dirtypony like this.
  15. He's too busy posting about the visible poo flakes in the sex videos he's putting online Dddd.

4Roses, Island, joe_alouder and 3 others like this.
  16. What

17. But it isn't empty to her. She's talked a lot about how hard 2017 rocked her, to the point that she had suicidal thoughts. Even if it's an eye roll to you, that type of self help book and religious adjacent language is what she finds comfort in.

18. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Exactly what’s written on the tin that’s what.

19. I

Wanna see you soon as I wipe the

4Roses, papatrick, HEARTCORE and 17 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.