Katy Perry - Smile | Page 621 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Three years off isn't retirement... unless you're Hayao Miyazaki.
    [​IMG]

DoggySwami likes this.
  2. It's beautiful outside, the flowers are blooming, my hay-fever is triggering... and I'm playing 'Daisies' as if it has just been released again. I think it's her best ever song next to 'Never Really Over'. Still so meticulously poignant and warm.

Also the Pokemom album is out in August so hopefully we hear Katy's song before that!

3. Katherine and Orlando genuinely, visibly, openly stanning in the Billie Eilish doc was lovely.

Txetxu, swim, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  4. I got a shipping notification for my signed Daisies 7" that I canceled months ago.

5. Yeah they've been sending those out. It's just a signed cover and a cover with the 7 inch vinyl. So you get two covers!

6. Let me cross my fingers this is true because the day after is my damn BIRTHDAY

Neon Green, mattieh, Kyle. and 4 others like this.
  7. Touch me I'm electric

Mushroom, Push, Verandi and 7 others like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It's good you already have a very fitting Katy bop for that!!

Sail On, lushLuck and Espeon like this.
  9. What a song

GimmeWork and POPGASM like this.
  10. Here's a Cry About It Later live performance.

11. The TALENT.

mpl, Anticonformity and GimmeWork like this.
  12. She sounds perfect there, what an icon.

13. On her Pokemon song (presumably Electric):

Rolling Stone was not able to reach Katy Perry in time for this story, but Anton Monsted — executive vice president of soundtracks and A&R at Capitol Music Group, who’s spearheading the project — says he heard an early demo of the song while it was still in development, and emphasizes that he immediately wanted to play it on repeat: “That’s the sign that you’re sitting on something awesome. And it’s a very ‘Katy Perry’ song.” He says fans don’t need to understand the Pokémon connection to enjoy it. “Katy Perry radiates the joy and playfulness that’s synonymous with the Pokémon brand,” said J.C. Smith, Senior Director of Consumer Marketing at The Pokémon Company.

Perry, Balvin, and one other superstar, whose identity is still under wraps, have P25 music videos on the way, as well as “exclusive merchandise collection(s) celebrating each artist and Pokémon in its 25th anniversary year.”

Robsolete, blaze_dave, Maki and 3 others like this.
  14. I really hope she does a totally off the wall camp video for this, all while dressed as Pikachu. With Orlando as Raichu and Daisy as Pichu.

Poker Pro, Rob and DoggySwami like this.
  15. I'm not comfortable with this.

JMRGBY likes this.
  16. The beginning is big 'I loathe hydrangeas' energy. Love that for her.

Maki likes this.
  17. Not watermelon sugar.

18. This is big "me on June 21st if I hear H*rry Styl*s playing" energy.

Laurence, Espeon and mayhuee like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.