Katy Perry - Smile | Page 632 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Yeah, she’s been posting conspiracy theories related to COVID on Instagram since last year. She thinks all you need to do against the virus is eat vegetables, exercise and being connected with high level spirits. It’s a mess.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    Mr_Matt likes this.
  2. What are you talking about? Lol

3. Ugh, that's disappointing.

4. Yeah I didn't immediately think of her tweet as anti-vax, just as tone deaf.

5. She grew up in a Christian cult.

She isn’t anti vax she just is too much of a vapid limousine liberal to realize these SoCal take your vitamin statements are harmful to impressionable followers.

6. 'Which vaccine did you get beb?'
    'Double vacated in JOY hbu?'

7. She would absolutely say this as a joke even though she probably paid under the table for Moderna when it was reserved for doctors only.

8. In what is a very Britney thread style update, it appears as if she may have dyed her hair black again.

elektroxx and VivaForever like this.
  9. I mean, she’s not entirely wrong. There are studies which have proven that happiness has somewhat of a positive effect on your immune system and antibody response. Just…her wording is not right.

Anticonformity, Shuey and Maki like this.
  10. And Katy has most definitely read those studies.

jawow_, Mr Blonde, KYLE and 16 others like this.
  11. I don’t think she’s anti vax she just has California millionaire brain

12. That spoken-word Robyn feature on Solar Power really shook the girls.

Bobbyrae, xOJakeXo, Laurence and 5 others like this.
  13. I'm pretty sure @Grins was talking about Sarah Hudson, not Katy, y'all

14. Yeah, I thought that was pretty obvious but English is not my first language so...

elektroxx, spaceship and Vasilios like this.
  15. Sarah Hudson being antivax was one conversation and then we talked about Katy's JOY vs Pfizer tweet, there wasn't any confusion?

Jwentz and SMG like this.
  16. I thought if was going to be more salacious but basically the label ended up signing the girl that actually wrote the song rather than the one that just sang a version of it.

thequinntessential likes this.
  17. Yeah it's more interesting with respect to artist development. Nothing juicy unfortunately!

spaceship likes this.
  18. You and I, I, study paper in Hawaii-i-i

19. She's not anti vax she's just promoting Smile!

DoggySwami and Digital_Fossil like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.