Katy Perry - Smile | Page 637 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - Smile

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 8, 2018.

1. This is one of the better things to come out of the TikTok era. Catalogue music and a lot of underrated songs getting a second shot and potentially becoming sleeper hits.

2. How long until they change its name to 'Harleys in Hawaii (You & I)'

nooniebao, RainOnFire, R92 and 6 others like this.
  3. Chuck someone on a remix Kathryn !

DoggySwami likes this.
  4. This Harleys In Hawaii resurgence is the definition of it'swhatshedeserves.gif

Lila, Lapras, Orange and 5 others like this.
  5. Is there a TikTok dance yet? No? I got you sis.

[​IMG]

6. Sometimes the overwhelmingly positive reaction to a fairly recently released song on TikTok makes me wonder why people let the song tank in the first place. It's very thenwhydontyoubuyhermusic.gif

Lila, nooniebao, Lapras and 11 others like this.
  7. They don't care about the song most of the time, just their video getting views dd.

8. Because lots of TikTokers do not hear new songs by Katy Perry? They have their own playlists with whatever they like. I mean many people even on here do not check out a new Katy Perry album. Why would people half her age? It's always shocking to me when you talk to teenagers and straights in their early 20s how little they know/care about whatever and whoever the gay island called PopJustice thinks about. The song tanked because nobody knew about it and nobody cared enough to check it out.

Plus what @Vasilios said it's about the play count. Many would make a video to the sound of their dying dog if they get attention.

Leader Beans likes this.
  9. Are you alright

10. Harleys was never really an official single, so it could technically never have tanked.
    [​IMG]

11. A buzz / bridge / whatever song!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  12. They'll have to make it a single when it hits #1 on Spotify

[​IMG]

13. She looks amazing

nooniebao, Bslg17, R92 and 14 others like this.
  15. I saw @Laura Vanderbooben ritually sacrifice five chickens in her closet for this to happen

16. And I'm ready to slaughter twenty more, I need the protein anyway

[​IMG]

17. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

But when will the people collectively stan Tucked, a song she would have taken to Number 1 in her sleep in a pre-Witness world, that’s what I want to know.

Lila, Alenko, Fuchsia and 19 others like this.
  18. I hope everyone remembered to stream today

[​IMG]

19. Katy would also like you to keep streaming Harleys In Hawaii

Sail On, Lapras, nooniebao and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.