Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (6th Single) | Page 30 | The Popjustice Forum

Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (6th Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mr Telephone Man, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Meh, the first 5 singles went Top 10 and the album's could easily hit 3x Platinum by New Years, it has been a damn good year for her. It wouldn't be a real album campaign without a flop!

2. shame she didnt have her X Factor performance tonight, it would have worked better but oh well. Still a great song.

3. Katy killed it tonight vocally at the AMAs. But the hair was tragic. A beautiful ballad should have had a beautiful Perry with her dark hair down. Her vocals are so much better this year.

4. When she sings live "The O-o-o-o-o-one" and "time machiejhfghkrysgrine", it's hilarious.

5. Up to #5 on iTunes right now!
    God bless her AMA performance.

And today its #17 on airplay. 59.834 (+ 1.254)

6. I don't like the boring video, the only good part is the Old Katy get up. Plus I only like happy vids, or the song ends up being ruined for me.

7. I too am only capable of feeling one emotion.

8. She looked ridiculous at the AMA's. Nice performance though.

9. 3Xs

3Xs

Not much different than usual!

10. I don't mind her looking ridiculous, but that outfit was plain awful.

11. LOVE this picture.

[​IMG]

12. I thought she looked brilliant. She looked like what Americans in the 1950's would've guessed that a country superstar would look like in 2011. And my god, this song will not leave my head.

13. That is amazing.

14. RJF

RJF

The sooner Selena Gomez begins her inevitable slip into obscurity, the better.

15. She did look a mess, but it was a nice performance.

I like Gomez tacking herself on to all those huge stars.

16. I just love the current pop girls so much. And I love how incestuous they are. Someone should really take advantage of that and give us a Lady Marmalade type single in 2012.

17. Now sit back and watch her become the Latina Madonna.

18. Favourite song of the year. It is absolutely brilliant!

19. Take that back! Now! I will not hear a bad word against Godena Gomez? (that was a joke btw).

20. is the 7th heaven remix avaliable to download?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.