Ke$ha - Warrior

Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

It's all about love into the light. The video would surly be epic, set in a ghost town which suddenly comes to live when the chorus hits and will establish Ke$ha as the Singer/Songwriter mega star she deserves to be, she'll change her name to 'Kesha Rose' and everyone will forget about Ke$ha.

12 months later she'll launch an Electra Heart esque Ke$ha side project.

She'll have more Ke$ha success and will eventually duet with herself.

Is this too much to ask?

Not at all, but Wonderland or Thinking of You instead.

Listening back through this has just reminded me of how amazing it is. Sometimes you just want a good solid pop album; no hype, no gloss, no pretence. Just pop, stripped.

Listening back through this has just reminded me of how amazing it is. Sometimes you just want a good solid pop album; no hype, no gloss, no pretence. Just pop, stripped.

A brilliant description of Kesha. I love her, she's just pure pop without any complicating message.

I love you. Now I really want to listen to Stripped in its entirety. I haven't done that in ages.

S

StraightActing19

Hit$ha re-peaks with Warrior in the UK this week at #60, an improvement on December's #66 debut.

When will your fave?

C

Consuelanono

Have people still not accepted that this era is just a flop? She's been non-existent from the get-go.

I heard "Thinking of You" on the radio today. Sounded lovely. Hope someone at RCA comes to their senses soon.

RainOnFire

Staff member

They must go with Thinking of You next. Before I would've said Crazy Kids, but she desperately needs to change up her sound a little, and I think Thinking of You does that pretty well.

C

Consuelanono

I don't see how this is being treated any differently than, say, Lotus. And yet people still think Ke$ha is a God and there's life in this disaster still. Open your eyes people...

I don't see how this is being treated any differently than, say, Lotus. And yet people still think Ke$ha is a God and there's life in this disaster still. Open your eyes people...

This album has had two charting singles, why couldn't it have a third?

So because the album hasn't performed well everyone has to stop liking it and talking about it?

She'll more than likely get a 3rd single. She has her MTV doc premiering in April. They'll probably have a single out for her to promote at the same time.

T

TeenIdle

"WooHoo" finally leaked in HQ and it's easily better than the majority of the album.

She should have gone for the dirty and gritty alt-pop route she was originally going to do with stuff like this and then the softer electro ballds with Wayne Coyne.

It's got a catchy chorus and the Blur sample works well, but the verses don't flow and it's very jerky. It sounds out of place next to some of the stuff on Warrior.