Ke$ha - Warrior | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

Ke$ha - Warrior

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

I guess there's hope for Love Into The Light then at least.

2. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

I'm not sure whether it being produced completely by Dr. Luke will be bad or good in her case. I need previews for this album asap.

3. Rmx

Rmx

Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

You're severely missing out on her emotional songs. Hungover, Dancing With Tears In My Eyes, Blind, Animal and The Harold Song are so much better than her actual singles. Which are already amazing, so that says a lot.

4. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Warrior, the title track, is going be be completely fantastic and fresh. Like how the title tracks for her last album + a half were.

And I thought will.i.am had a production credit on Crazy Kids?

5. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Those credits look perfect. I am ready to be plundered by Ke$ha's amazing music!!

6. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Dr. Luke produced most of her last album anyway. I don't know why people are upset about this.

7. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

So much this.

What was everybody expecting? A full album produced by Wayne Coyne and Billboard? This is freaking Ke$ha, not Santigold.

8. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Awful, but expected. She did a whole session with Wayne Coyne, she did 'Pretty Lady' and what we get is more of the same Dr. Luke generic stuff.

I feel sorry for her because this girl got so much more in here, she could really be a left-field crazy pop princess, but they simply won't let her become what she could potentially become. I mean even the Ammo/Billboard colabos are limited to a Deluxe track, and she did her best work with these and NOT with Dr. Luke.

Real pity for her.

9. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Not the best parts of it though (if you look at Cannibal atleast).

10. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

YOU HAVENT HEARD THE SONGS. I hate all this left field talk. Its Ke$ha. The girl who gave us Animal and Blind etc. I mean she can do some brilliant pop. And the vast majority is with Dr Luke so whats the problem?!

11. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Dr. Luke is responsible for 'Blind', 'Dancing with Tears in My Eyes', 'Your Love Is My Drug', 'Hungover', 'We R Who We R', 'Blow', etc.

Yes, I would like a 'Backstabber', but I think we'll be OK.

12. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

I do miss David Gamson. Who really expected other things though?

I like C'mon a lot!

13. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

I feel bad for her. I'm sure this album is going to be good, but it was clear early on that she was wanting to really expand her sound. Instead, RCA threw Dr. Luke at her and we have this. C'mon is good, but it's nothing I wasn't expecting.

14. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Ke$ha just needs to get over the dread second album slump. I think her label was a bit afraid she'd be a one album wonder.

15. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Ke$ha is a perfect match for Dr. Luke. Stop this left-field bullshit! She was meant to be auto-tuned on top of crunchy video game beats!

16. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Die Young is heading towards #1 on US radio, and it's still selling pretty well without any big performances yet. I think that this campaign is going to be a slower burner than the Animal campaign which fizzled out a bit when nothing could live up to TiK ToK.

17. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Seriously. I guarantee we're better off this way. Dr. Luke is in top form when producing Ke$ha.

Literally every single did as well as Tik Tok in the US - Blow probably did even better.

18. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Yes, Ke$ha has done excellently in the US. I'm so proud of us for once.

19. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

All of her singles have done well in the US, but none have done as well as TiK ToK. TiK ToK was collosal.

20. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Not before Diamonds. HAAAAAAAAAAYUL NO.

But uh, I'm looking forward to this. I'm not excited knowing it'll be a continuation of the last two but it'll probably be cohesive, safe and party-worthy. My body is sorta ready.

Although, I'd kill to have another track like Party at a Rich Dude's House!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.