Ke$ha - Warrior | Page 36 | The Popjustice Forum

Ke$ha - Warrior

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

C'mon is okay.

2. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

I can't wait for this. I need a new straight up, no apologies dance-pop album for the Christmas period.

3. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Preach! 95% of what's on my iPod right now is singer-songwriter stuff, simply because there aren't too many fun, straightforward dance pop albums out there at the moment. I'm counting on you, Ke$ha!

4. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Are we getting a new promo song each week until the album yes?

5. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Is it just a promo single?

6. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

C'mon is so good I could cry. She's so amazing. I need posters, t-shirts, anything with her on it!!

7. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

C'mon is so ridiculously good. Cannot stop listening.

8. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

I prefer C'mon to Die Young, if I'm honest. I can't wait to get my hands on Warrior. I thought Animal couldn't get any better until they snagged Cannibal on to the end, she's got a lot to live up to.

Am I right in saying that regular has orange 'Warrior' and a blue sky, while the deluxe has a purple 'Warrior' and a green sky?

9. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

It's the other way round unfortunately.

10. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

I hated everything from this record till about 2pm this afternoon, now I'm actually looking forward to buying it. We can call her trashy and shite all we want, but the music has some nice bounce and euphoria.

11. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

That's what I love about the middle 8 of C'mon. It's euphoric and melancholic at the same time. It's just so amazing.

12. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Somebody please say that she's doing X Factor UK next week or the week after?

13. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Not next week. She NEEDS to though... she badly needs to.

14. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

I really hope she is. I fear her album will end up doing nothing over here if she doesn't line up some decent promotion.

15. Consuelanono

Consuelanono Guest

Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

FORTUNATELY. The orange/blue sky one is infinitely better.

16. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Is Die Young out next week and the album the week after yes?

17. Consuelanono

Consuelanono Guest

Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

Do we know anything about the album, really?

18. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

I really hope C'Mon is indicative that K$ and Dr. Luke are gonna bring some euphoric/melancholic tunes to match all the classic Ke$ha smashes. It's the perfect in-between.

19. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

THIS. I don't give a shit about any deep, "left-field" stuff. If I wanted that there are plenty of other options...

I mean its not even like Ke$ha doesn't do deep, she does. I just want a repeat of the first album. Loved it...

20. Re: Ke$ha - Warrior (2nd Album)

C'mon is such a tune!

And it sounds like a #1 smash!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.