Keke Palmer | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Keke Palmer

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Sep 26, 2015.

1. What happened, Keke? She really failed to pick up on the momentum/quality of Enemiez and Hands Free/the EP. Remember when I thought hoped she was gonna blow up like Ariana back in the day

2. RMK

RMK

Yeah her spotify streams are also really, really low. My guess is that with Scream Queens and Island being her label not enough work went into fully promoting.

3. Nothing has worked for her. I always go back to her 2012 mixtape thinking she could have been the new Brandy.

4. I’ve been replaying this Friday. Soothe my soul, queen.

5. I love the new track. She has such a bright, pleasant tone... kind of like Kehlani. Makes me feel good.

6. "Hands Free" is still that bop.

Jersey, sayzee_spice, Eskiath and 2 others like this.
  7. Back to say I’m utterly obsessed with Better To Have Loved.

8. She debut a new song called "Better to Have Loved" . there's a lot of autotune..

Leopold likes this.
  9. It's sad nothing has caught on for her musically.

If at least Urban and Rhythmic radio would get behind her...

"Hands Free" is still that bop.

sayzee_spice and Mr Blonde like this.
  10. New single:

2014 likes this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Amazing title

12. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Virgo Tendencies is so smooth, I really like it.

I wish she had a proper team/label invested in her because her music career is so haphazard, like Hailee Steinfeld's. She's young, she's got loads of charisma and personality, and when she's given a proper bop like Enemiez or Hands Free, she can sell it to hell and back. She should have a few hits under her belt by now but nothing sticks because there's no investment.

13. Hands Free really deserved better. The video alone, whew.

Leopold, sayzee_spice, Jersey and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.