Kelis - 7th Album | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelis - 7th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jun 21, 2016.

1. I'm rooting for her sipping honey milk and driving through the Alps, as shown on her Instagram story, amidst a cancelled tour, travel restrictions and European health emergency.

LPT, Jersey, Island and 7 others like this.
  2. We've not officially heard about cancellations, have we? I suppose it is very likely.

2014 likes this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Sad but it’s the right thing. Hoping I can make the new date whenever that is!

5. First Avril and now Kelis. I just know PCD will be next to announce cancelling their show. This has been the longest fucking week. Miss Corona just needs to fuck off already!!!!!

Jacques likes this.
  6. It makes sense but man I’m gutted.

Jacques likes this.
  7. GAH!

Madonna.
    Lana.
    Now dearest Kelis.

I'm having quite the run with cancellations. Obvs better to be safe than sorry!

Think I'll pop 'Food' on & disinfect my apartment.

mindtrappa likes this.

8. The fact that I’m equally as excited for this as I would be a new album...her power.

9. Yes mom. I probably won't watch, but getting media opportunities that aren't degrading and actually showcase her wonderful and magnetic personality is fantastic.

10. ...I'd actually forgotten she did The Masked Singer. Who thought that would be a good idea?

11. He

He

She’s a great singer, known in the UK and was promoting her tour. Makes sense.

mindtrappa, 2014 and JMRGBY like this.
  12. It was a good idea.

13. Yeah, I don't see what was 'degrading' about it either. You can't really damage your reputation by going on that show, and does an artist who's been around 20 years really need to be worried about what's 'cool'?

14. Shouldn’t the title be updated to forthcoming EP?

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She is GLOWING I love her so much

16. Meeehhhh I just didn’t think it suited her.

17. Nice to see Spotify have finally credited her properly for Bounce, it shows up in her top 10 most played now.

Subspace88 and 2014 like this.
  18. A Mykki Blanco tea

[​IMG]

19. Sorry to go off topic... but how do you get up an artists top 10 on Spotify?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.