Kelis - Flesh Tone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kelis - New Album "Flesh Tone" in Spring

Mr.Arroz said:
This album is overwhelming well-done, especially as its her first real full-length foray into dance. She is just perfect.

Have you heard the full thing?
Home is just incredible, can't get over it, it's such a smash. Scream is so bad though, didn't like it when it first leaked and don't like it now. But i'm not really too fond of any of David Guetta's productions. They're boring.

VANNMEL0N said:
Mr.Arroz said:
This album is overwhelming well-done, especially as its her first real full-length foray into dance. She is just perfect.

Home is just incredible, can't get over it, it's such a smash. Scream is so bad though, didn't like it when it first leaked and don't like it now. But i'm not really too fond of any of David Guetta's productions. They're boring.

I acually really love the verses of Scream but find the chorus reallllly boring.

I think that means we have the full international tracklisting:

Acapella
4th of July
22nd Century
Home
Brave
Alive
Scream
Kids
Carefree Americans

There's probably going to be a ton of unused tracks leaking, and then there's the 5-6 extra songs the US edition is getting.

DarkSacoura said:
I think that means we have the full international tracklisting:

Acapella
4th of July
22nd Century
Home
Brave
Alive
Scream
Kids
Carefree Americans

There's probably going to be a ton of unused tracks leaking, and then there's the 5-6 extra songs the US edition is getting.
I'm sure there will be some UK bonus tracks on iTunes and such, too.

Ha! Why not just have them on the album instead? Why release a CD with 9 songs and have 5-6 bonus tracks for different countries?

You have to consider how long most of the songs are though: three songs top out at 15 minutes.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his

marky25 said:
VANNMEL0N said:
Mr.Arroz said:

I acually really love the verses of Scream but find the chorus reallllly boring.

I think I like Scream the least but I like it still. And no, I don't have the whole album, I'm just talking about the tracks that have leaked. It doesn't feel fake or calculated. It feels like she's been doing this genre for years.

As rapidly the songs have been leaking as of late i think we'll have a full album leak by the end of next week, at the latest. Even though the international edition may be short it will probably be filler free, and isn't that what we all want?

Where is this description of Carefree Americans by the way? Wanna read it.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his

I think the versions of Home and Scream that leaked yesterday are radio edits.

The demo of Scream was 5:08.

VANNMEL0N said:
As rapidly the songs have been leaking as of late i think we'll have a full album leak by the end of next week, at the latest. Even though the international edition may be short it will probably be filler free, and isn't that what we all want?

Where is this description of Carefree Americans by the way? Wanna read it.

The tracks that have leaked are from a promo cd that had been sent out.

Oh, if that's the case then the shorter versions of Home and Scream is also the official versions, that will make the album then?

dominic spez said:
I can't seem to find the "new" version of 'Scream' anywhere. Nor have I heard the longer demo version.

The demo version I had was nearly 6 minutes, and named Scream & Shout.

M

moorje

VANNMEL0N said:
Maybe the US edition? It's supposed to be around 14 tracks instead of 9.

Where has this been confirmed? I've only seen this mentioned on here.

The 14 track edition will more than likely be the deluxe edition that will inevitabley be released in the UK.

why has there not been an official announcement of the tracklist, its out in a few weeks isnt it??

Intro 3:29
22nd Century/Segue One 4:53
4th of July (Fireworks)/Segue Two 5:39
Home/Segue Three 4:02
Acapella/Segue Four 4:27
Scream 3:29
Emancipate/Segue Five 4:25
Brave/Segue Six 3:31
Song for the Baby 3:41

Bonus tracks:
Kids
Karefree Amerikans
Alive

Some bonus for iTunes and some for the CD version.

"Scream" is 3:29? The version that has leaked recently is 3:45 so they cut it again?! It's strange.

I hope that the bonus tracks on the CD version will be available in every country.

"Home" is delicious. Every track is delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.