Kelly Clarkson - 9th Album | Page 63 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - 9th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, May 2, 2019.

1. I love this, and how she points out how great those little quick riffs Kelly does are (which I've always thought was kind of a signature part of her voice since Idol)

2. "First y'all know how much I love to sing. If you don't know that by now it's weird at this point"

I did not recover from this aslkdfj;laskdjf

3. Kelly is going to cover every single one of my favorite songs, isn't she?

fancygreen, wodny, Verandi and 16 others like this.
  4. This is the second Cranberries cover she's done for Kellyoke, right? I need more.

fancygreen, andru and xOJakeXo like this.
  5. tbh It was always either a little too evanescence-y or a little too singalong, but her voice and the way she sings this just makes I dare you soar .. I especially love the Version with Faouzia, and the way their voices sound together .. but I will delve into her back catalogue now ..

6. Well this left me in tears. Thanks Kelly.

Verandi, HairBodyFace, andru and 2 others like this.
  7. Can we just take a moment

This makes me SCREAM. The messiness of the whole thing, but then the second half of the bridge.....who even was that singing?
    She handled it so incredibly well though. And she's talked about it since then and said she couldn't hear herself at all, and didn't even know if she was singing in the right key.

Blond likes this.
  8. I love her "are you fucking kidding me?" face...

The 2005 Orange Bowl was not Kelly or Ashlee's friend...

9. One of Kelly's most underrated covers

10. Legends praising a legend!

11. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Her back-up singer’s dedication to bringing an on-point, referential look to every video is my favorite subplot of these at-home covers.

12. Maybe she snapped.

13. Wow, she definitely felt that! And so did I!

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  14. Whew, she snapped on that cover.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  15. Kelly reunite with Max Martin, please. Get your own How Do You Sleep. Take your tears and head to the dance floor. Give me Kelly: The Disco Years.

Really, just give me anything but I Dare You again. When your Kellyoke covers are better than your latest singles, we have a problem.

Wishlight, nbtsa, Bobbyrae and 13 others like this.
  16. This woman. I really need an Emmy categorie of her best covers.

Veeis likes this.
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Whew imagine a Kelly Clarkson - What's Your Pleasure.

18. My perfect Kelly Clarkson album would basically be What's Your Pleasure? or All Mirrors. Lush production with those vocals? I'm thirsty for it girls.

19. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I've thought about it a lot and my perfect Kelly album would be How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful.

Wishlight, POPGASM, Mikal and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.