Kelly Clarkson - 9th Album | Page 73 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - 9th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, May 2, 2019.

1. I could totally see this being the country album she’s been talking about since forever.

2. dd I know I'm in the minority but I actually would love to at least hear their duet, their performance of Make You Feel My Love gave me goosebumps. But I wouldn't be mad if it was scrapped.

3. It’s strange she didn’t mention the musical style at all in that interview. Maybe it could be a country album. I know it changed thematically since she said it but I’m still holding out for the Breakaway/Stronger sound she mentioned.

4. B-sides of Christmas songs? Fantastic! I loved the Wrapped in Red album and Christmas Eve.

5. I’d love to see I Dare You scrubbed from the thread title.

6. Island

Island Staff Member

Just for you xx

7. I may be onboard with a bumpkin My December.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  8. I always wonder what her relationship is like with Miranda Lambert, they seemed close before her divorce with Blake. And what does that relationship with Blake look like now that Kelly’s divorced Blake’s manager dddd.

Basically I just want a Miranda/Kelly manhating duet!

9. I've yet to get into Miranda's music, but I've always randomly wanted a duet with her and Carrie dddd.

ALSO I want her to collab with P!nk. A live cover for an awards show is not enough.

Leona Clarkson likes this.
  10. Imagine if Kelly serves a Gaslighter though???

11. I would honestly just love a Kelly-Antonoff moment.

nbtsa, Jersey, Verandi and 12 others like this.
  12. Who is her manager currently? Did she change?

13. A Miranda Lambert and Kelly Clarkson collaboration album about murdering men. We'd love to see it.

14. She’s still listed on Starstruck’s website so maybe she moved to someone else in the same company.

Mikal likes this.
  15. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

This feels almost too good to be true... it's one thing to hear her actually talk about her writing process and the narratives that she wants to put forth in her music which hasn't happened in a long time, it's another thing to hear her literally say that she's changed the direction of the album, which means that we're (potentially) avoiding whatever disaster I Dare You was supposed to lead into. Wow.

16. I don't know how it hasn't happened yet since she's talked about being a fan of Bleachers, but it NEEDS to happen.

lushLuck likes this.
  17. Seriously why hasn’t this happened yet.

18. So we're getting a narrative, a theme, an introspective personal moment...

[​IMG]

19. What's with the eye patch? Is this the look for the new era?

Music Is Life and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.