Kelly Clarkson - 9th Album | Page 85 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - 9th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, May 2, 2019.

1. Wait that's monthly?! Even ignoring the ridiculous $301K per month in spousal support why on earth would he need $135K a month in child support when Kelly has primary custody?

@Brandon Blackstock
    [​IMG]

2. God I hope she got a prenup.

tastic, Staticboombox and nooniebao like this.
  3. Island

Island Staff Member

I believe that's where their ranch is.

4. I hate that she has to go through this, especially after all she's been through in her life....she deserves so much more.

$5.2 million a year, like are you kidding me??

tastic, Mvnl and heavymetalGAGA like this.
  5. Now wait.....is it possible to rename Winter Dreams on streaming services?

6. Why on Earth would he need all that? Was Kelly his only big client that if he were to fire him, he wouldn't have any other sources of income?

7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She doesn't deserve any of this *sigh*.

8. Does she actually have to pay that...to him? That’s so bad, and really shouldn’t be allowed. What a fucking leech.

9. Watching her perform Underneath The Tree on NBC’s ‘88th Annual Christmas in Rockefeller Center’ and phew, she sounds better live than on the original!

10. Oh wow we’re never gonna hear Piece by Piece live again, and Because of You will now have a fresh layer of depression.

tastic, Blond, Music Is Death and 7 others like this.
  11. Ahh she did Underneath the Tree?? Can't wait for a video!

I hope they re-air her Christmas special this year, it's a really fun watch.

Jamie likes this.
  12. According to TMZ, she does. He ain’t getting shit.

13. I didn’t realise she was that rich, wow. Hope he gets nothing, apparently his father tried the exact same shit with Reba and they were married for over 2 decades.

tastic likes this.
  14. I'm sure when they first got married she mentioned something along the lines that they both agree what she has/makes is hers and what he has is his etc

15. I hate that she has to go through this. I can't imagine the stress this would cause for someone. Luckily I'm sure she will be able to fall on her feet.

scottdisick94, tastic, Blond and 4 others like this.

16. Until they get an official upload on the go...

17. Well this is definitely her best live vocal of Underneath the Tree, she killed it! The way she makes it look so effortless...

18. Cover of Ariana Grande’s No Tears Left to Cry:

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.