Kelly Clarkson - 9th Album | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - 9th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, May 2, 2019.

1. Wait @ me falling down a rabbit hole of online conspiracy theories that she said ‘Rock Hudson’ instead of ‘Raw Cuts’. The multilayered drag if true.

Cowboystyle likes this.
  2. I’m going to be slaughtered for this but...

Meaning of Life
    Breakaway
    Piece by Piece
    My December
    All I Ever Wanted
    Stronger
    Thankful

3. Top Tier:
    Breakaway
    Stronger
    My December

Solid Albums:
    Meaning of Life
    Piece by Piece
    Wrapped in Red

Leave them, keep the singles:
    All I Ever Wanted
    Thankful

Anticonformity likes this.
  4. Stronger
    My December
    All I Ever Wanted
    Piece by Piece
    Meaning of Life

Breakaway

Thankful

5. Dddd, not when the strongest songs on All I Ever Wanted are the album cuts (not including Already Gone) and bonus tracks.

6. Poor Cry and Don't Let Me Stop You.

7. All I Ever Wanted has some excellent Kelly songs but it’s just the situation around the album that ruins it for me.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  8. Breakaway
    Meaning of Life
    Stronger
    My December
    All I Ever Wanted
    Piece by Piece
    Thankful

9. Piece By Piece isn't actually as poor as I thought. I am liking a lot more of the songs than I did. Hope that happens for Meaning of Life with more listens. I wrote it off pretty quickly.

Breakaway was her BIG album I know but I think the overplaying of it back when it came out took the shine off it for me. Some of the singles especially feel so overplayed now. Luckily the album houses Addicted , Hear Me and Gone.

10. I'd love for this next record to lean into the big 80's pop/rock sound (with some hints of new wave) that she's been frequently covering. I think she'd just knock it out of the park on a really emotional album with huge "Men, frankly, can suck my fucking toe" bops and massive-chorus ballads.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  11. As someone who is recently going through a tumultuous time after living with my boyfriend for 7 years, I cannot wait for this album. Fuck us up, Kelly!

12. Charlotte Awbery found skinned.

13. LOVE that Shallow cover, I wish she did the whole thing. She covered it on the Meaning of Life tour one night but I think she didn't really know the song super well at the time and kinda tried to do her own thing on the climax but it wasn't as good as the regular arrangement. I think she probably would have just done it the normal way this time.

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  14. The talk show has been renewed through 2023.

15. Why does this read like a threat.

16. Love to see it! Happy that this show has been such a success, she deserves it.

I hope she has more interviews like the one she had with Garth, talking about life issues and whatnot. She sounded really passionate talking about it and the new music.

17. Can’t wait for the album in 2026.

Come&GetIt24 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.