Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kelly Clarkson new single: My Life Would Suck Without You **LYRICS ADDED**

Wow, these lyrics are shockingly empty. I mean, sure, Since U Been Gone isn't anything deeper, but we've had My December since then which, whether a fan of PopKelly or ArtistKelly or whatever, dealt with some real human emotions. It's such a shame to see her go back to this nothingness.

Of course when we hear the single she's going to sing the hell out of it as usual and I'm not going to care anymore, because she could sing the phone book and I'd love it. Hopefully if this is as massive as we expect it to be, she can do her own thing again next time around.

Re: Kelly Clarkson - "Masquerade" Album - March 2009

Do you know if "All I Know" made the final cut for this album?

'My Life Would Suck Without You'
Guess this means you're sorry
You're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
What you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again
Cuz we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you
Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Anyway, I found out I'm nothing without you
You got a piece of me
And honestly
Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you, but I can't let go
Oh yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly

http://www.popeater.com/music/article/kelly-clarkson-shares-new-singles-lyrics/293500

Posted by her official myspace

At least the lyrics go hand-in-hand with the song title: they suck.

"I know that I've got issues/But you're pretty messed up too"

The hell? And not only that, but many times haven't Kelly sung about some ex? Here's to hoping the music and production is awesome, she's going to need it.

KamikazeHeart said:
At least the lyrics go hand-in-hand with the song title: they suck.

"I know that I've got issues/But you're pretty messed up too"

The hell? And not only that, but many times haven't Kelly sung about some ex? Here's to hoping the music and production is awesome, she's going to need it.

Don't you remember when Womanizer lyrics were posted?

G

graffitimysoul

Lyrics are so shit these days. This is a case in point. Also: "Maybe if we both lived in a different world / You could be my boy and baby I could be your girl / But I can't cos we don't / Oh oh oh" - REALLY? Really?

he/him

I don't particularly like the lyrics either. Obviously reading them isn't the same as hearing someone sing them a specific way so it will probably turn out alright in the end - but my God, those are some shockingly empty lyrics.

tyler_, I just had an image in my head of Kelly Clarkson singing the phone book and it's rather amazing.

Well, Kelly has one of those voices... You could listen to her sing anything and love it.

Tis true. She is one of the best vocalists of this generation.

Yes, she is. I even ripped the audio from some of her TOTP (!!!!) performances and put them onto DIY-CD I used to make. She sounds huge and this is why I love her.

Jonny Prez said:
Tis true. She is one of the best vocalists of this generation.

She does have a fantastic voice. I know this doesn't pertain to her voice much now, but when she was on Idol, I remember she could handle just about any genre in excellent fashion.

I love especially that she has this raw, almost gritty quality to her voice, but not overly so in a Tina Turner way. She could be a pop singer, or a rock singer... She'd ace either genre with ease (and has, really).

Her 'I even fell for that stupid love song...' moment at VMA was just out of this world. I loved her after this one.

Re: Kelly Clarkson new single: My Life Would Suck Without You

Alphableat said:
Looking at it again, it saddens me that she's looking a bit like a tranny. She's normally really attractive.

Is she meant to look like a blow-up doll?

Mixael said:
Her 'I even fell for that stupid love song...' moment at VMA was just out of this world. I loved her after this one.

Bloody hell. I just watched that, and was waiting for that bit to come along and WOAH I jumped out of my seat. Amazing.

Bamboo Banga said:
Lyrics are so shit these days. This is a case in point. Also: "Maybe if we both lived in a different world / You could be my boy and baby I could be your girl / But I can't cos we don't / Oh oh oh" - REALLY? Really?

Oh lordy, I've always thought that was the most hideous lyric of recent years. It's alright until it gets to the "...but we can't coz we don't" which seems like they just couldn't be bothered to finish the line and just stuck that on instead.

On topic - colour me excited :)

He/Him

Talking of her live performances, I always put the Miss Independant live at AOL sessions on my Ipod instead of the studio version. That performance is beyond amazing.

He/Him

I love her performances of Hazel Eyes. The vocals are always amazing and she changes the lyrics a bit.

I also like the kinda hop-a-long and spin dance she does while she's performing it in her bare feet. She looks funny doing it but for some reason it works well.

Haven't seen any other news sources acknowledge Mr PJ yet re the name change, they're all still saying Masquerade.

Status
Not open for further replies.