Kelly Clarkson - Chemistry

I was just blasting this and singing at the top of my lungs on Sunday, thinking, this would be great as a Kellyoke, and here we are! I'd love for this to be added to one of her residency shows. I want it in full. All I Ever Wanted is actually one of my favourite Kelly albums.

Pretty much confirms here that she has absolutely no plans to do anything for Breakaway 20.

Wonder if it’s because she doesn’t care for the album? I wonder if she’d handle things differently if it was the big anniversary of one her faves.

Wonder if it’s because she doesn’t care for the album? I wonder if she’d handle things differently if it was the big anniversary of one her faves.

Does she like any of them except her Christmas ones and Meaning of Life dddd?

She's honestly never seemed like someone who has real attachments to her songs. That doesn't mean she doesn't, and certainly doesn't mean that she doesn't like them. But even the more personal ones that stick out don't necessarily come across like songs she celebrates. I always remember her saying a few years back that Stronger was "one of my best albums" and that comment on its own doesn't seem that noteworthy, but for Kelly I thought it was interesting because she doesn't seem all that attached to her work. It wasn't "Stronger is one of my favorites and it did well for me" it was simply recognizing quality, like "I can see that that was a good Kelly Clarkson album".