Kelly Clarkson - General Discussion | Page 58 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tangled_Up, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Ok based on the title and My December nostalgia on the last page I’m ready to be Kelly’s number 1 fan again!

2. Not a divorce themed Christmas album...

aux and Jonathan27 like this.
  3. That title has me interested.

4. This is actually a pretty good single cover!
    The title has me intrigued.

nbtsa likes this.
  5. While I love Wrapped in Red, this is not the follow up to Meaning of Life I was hoping.

6. That title... is the reason I Iove her.

popjunkie and Mvnl like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This isn’t going to be her take on cancel culture is it hhhhh

Vasilios likes this.

8. Not Ariana having to remind her

9. Slay those G5s girls!

GimmeWork, nbtsa, Blond and 5 others like this.
  10. No disrespect to Ariana, she’s a great vocalist, but Kelly makes it all look effortless.

11. Here's the full thing:

The way they can both belt and wail without it sounding grating or over the top...their voices complement each other so well.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  12. I just rushed to this thread after watching the Respect performance. Just goosebumps!!! Kelly really is one of the greatest vocalists of our generation. An icon, a legend.

Espeon, heavymetalGAGA and Utopia like this.
  13. The Voice always kills it when it comes to group performances by the coaches (watch Crazy and More Than Words at the very least if you haven't already) and this is no exception. They all sound so good.

nbtsa likes this.
  14. I may be alone in this, but I would be in for a covers album by Kelly.

Sexbox likes this.
  15. It would be a nice treat between eras but at the path we are going I really prefer original material.

16. Has Kelly always been this flawless vocally? I remember seeing fans talk about how she was having problems around the latter part of the Breakaway era. Her voice sounds better than ever.

HairBodyFace likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.