Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life | Page 136 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Jun 25, 2016.

1. I’ve been bopping my buss to the Dave Aude remix of Love So Soft after it popped up on one of the pop playlists I was listening to on Apple Music.

GimmeWork and Utopia like this.
  2. Speaking of Already Gone, any idea why the music video has vanished from her Vevo channel?

3. Seriously?! A deep sadness.

Perhaps her hatred towards the song grew so big she tool desperate measures.

4. I don't think she hates Already Gone. She wrote it herself. She just hates Ryan Tedder for being creatively bankrupt.

5. LTG

LTG

Relatable queen.

6. Whole Lotta Woman promo is starting.

LaurenConradTear.gif

7. Is she ever going to announce the tour dates?

[​IMG]

8. Don't worry, she'll have three weeks off between seasons of The Voice. Just enough time to get out on the road...

and promote the latest book in the River Rose series!

9. I feel she has her ass firmly planted in The Voice chair now and that probably compensates for her touring income. It's a shame if she doesn't tour this album at all, because I genuinely think it would make for one of her best live shows yet.

10. So I just watched her performance of 'I Don't Think About You' on The Voice. Such a beautiful performance. Her voice is truly on another level. And I've come to the conclusion that the middle 8 in that song is one of my favourite moments on the album.

One question, she did one performance a while ago where she hit a few crazy notes in the end? On some late night show, and the performance didn't get uploaded? Or am I imagining stuff.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  11. She is touring the album, she confirmed it again at the start of the week. I’m guessing (mostly hoping) dates will be announced after the Billboard Awards.

Whole Lotta Woman on Jimmy Fallon. Apparently they delete performance videos after a set length of time.

AshleyKerwin, Stepson and LeBratt like this.
  12. So then is Meaning of Life confirmed as the next single?

I hope so because it still is incredible for me. I love all the songs on the album but releasing I Don't Think About You over fan favorites and arguably more radio friendly cuts like Heat, Medicine and Would You Call That Love is just confusing...

13. Their refusal to just fucking release Heat makes me want to set Atlantic on fire.

R92, RMK, Verandi and 12 others like this.
  14. Kelly will certainly tour. I've always gotten the impression that's most of the fun for her. She's toured past albums several times over, after all.

15. She said she's performing more than once during the Billboard Awards. So Whole Lotta Woman and opening the show with some pointless covers?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  16. I'll Be Home for Christmas opening performance incoming.

17. She’s duetting with one of the other performers apparently. Here for Kelly x Janet.

18. Her hosing is brilliant actually. She always manages to get great promotion even though she isn’t the one that’s setting the charts on fire.

She can even actively work against promoting her music, and people are still here for her. Queen.

lushLuck likes this.
  19. Quilt so soft you ain't had nothing softer

nbtsa, R92, londonrain and 16 others like this.

20. OK, Kelly. Why are you slaying this when no one's looking?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.