Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life | Page 171 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Exquisite.

2. So much better than the original. I loved how she ended it with such a soft note and the wordless bridge works so much better without Gaga's big ole "ahhh ahhh's!"

3. When is she going to record the covers album we need?

Babyface, AshleyKerwin, Sarzy and 8 others like this.
  4. It’d have to be like a four disc affair.

nbtsa, AshleyKerwin, relby and 5 others like this.
  5. Not true - I bought tickets last September for the tour and the runway with bar were already planned and for sale (with descriptions talking about it). Wasn’t last minute at all.

6. Tbh I was expecting so much from a Shallow cover from Kelly than that... Gaga definitely owns it thus far.

7. The „ahhh ahh‘s“ are the best part of the song.

sesita, Mikl C and Jwentz like this.
  8. The promo for Kellegend's talk show just played before her tour and honestly, it looks fun. Turn me into a Midwestern mom, mom!

9. Meaning of Life legitimately gets better every time I listen to it. The title track in particular has gone from a strong album track to one of her best ever songs, while Slow Dance is that home alone leave them on read text ~*BAWP*~ that we needed. A genuine triumph on all accounts and a genuine faith restorer after Piece By Piece. I’m sorry I ever considered her less than my favorite pop star.

10. I cried so hard during Piece by Piece the woman next to me gave me tissues.

londonrain, Robert, Jeffo and 21 others like this.
  11. Also @aaronhansome fully took his shirt off and waved it in the air to Since You’ve Been Gone. A moment.

londonrain, Jeffo, LE0Night and 12 others like this.
  12. Anybody know what time Kelly has typically been going on stage? I am seeing her Friday and my ticket says the show starts at 7, which seems exceptionally early even for her openers...

13. I'm still obsessed witht the Run Run Run performance.

14. Brynn is on from 7 until about 7.20. Kelsea is around 7.40-8.20 and Kelly comes on around 8.45. You will have the time of your life.

15. Oh her father died. Thats sad. I mean, I don't know what the right response there is considering their relationship, but like she said, it changes the song for her again.

andru, Runawaywithme, Rob and 7 others like this.
  16. chills

17. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

18. Praying for Fran and that disgusting mouth of hers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.