Kelly Clarkson - Piece by Piece | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - Piece by Piece

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Matt, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hasn't RCA been really good to Kelly for the last few album campaigns? I think she's even gone out of her way to mention that fact and that there isn't really any discord between what they want from her and what she's willing to give.

2. She was hilarious on Graham Norton and very sweet. I don't know how she didn't punch that Ross Noble in the face, though.

3. [video=youtube;fZd9uIejVYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZd9uIejVYk[/video]

Kelly covering this would be amazing.

4. I miss when Kelly Clarkson was edgy and full of angst.. that image didn't last long enough. From My Life Would Suck Without You onwards she has been very middle of the road.

5. Never Again was Kelly's last edgy moment.

6. I'm glad someone agrees.

Essentially, Kelly covering that whole album would be amazing.

7. She is adorable

8. Just saw her performance on Graham Norton... she desperately needs a new stylist. Damn.

9. Mr. Know It All rocketed up the iTunes chart during album release week. I'm hoping the same happens here.

10. #8 on iTunes. Didn't expect it to go top 10.

11. Seeems like her promo push is getting it off to a nice start though I fear her (lack of) streaming will be detrimental to her and fully expect a #11-15 placing by the end of the week.

12. She is lovely but I can't get into this song, mainly because I can't see her ever turning it up.

13. Great to see it go Top 10. Hopefully it'll stay steady.

14. It's becoming a radio smash in Germany. Don't listen to radio a lot and still herad it plenty of times in shops, cars and everywhere.

And I've grown to like it.

15. I've seen the music video on Australian TV a few times. My niece sang along to it once and she only listens to radio when shes in the car.

16. Retitle the album in iTunes to All Clive Ever Wanted and there you have the label's dream follow-up to Breakaway.

17. The top was cute but yeah, that skirt was atrocious.

18. Isn't it only available to stream from today?

19. I can't think of another American popstar who is so down to Earth and seems to genuinely enjoy her job. She's such a joy to listen to interviews. I want her to be my bestie!

20. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I honestly thought it was one of her better outfits in a while...

I just refuse to believe the same girl who's been styling her disastrously for the past few years is the same one who styled her during the Wrapped In Red era. Why did she have to get everything so right for a damn Christmas album?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.