Kelly Clarkson - Piece by Piece | Page 87 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - Piece by Piece

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Matt, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My biggest irk with this song is that some of the lyrics are just a tad too literal. They're very Kelly but while they worked in the context of Because of You, they jar within PBP.

2. Nostalgic, though.

3. Sia's voice harmonizes really well with Kelly's on "Invincible". I need a proper duet.

4. I'm glad you're coming around to this!

"I Had a Dream" is definitely the weakest song across the entire set, deluxe tracks included. "Nostalgic" reminds me of "Alone" from the last album, which is a very good thing.

"Take You High" when you're high... yeah. Try it.

5. I haven't had a chance to listen to the album yet, but I have been spinning Invincible, Piece By Piece and Run Run Run like crazy over the last few days. Piece By Piece is the amazing.

6. Listening to this for the first time.... Just finished Take Me High and I got chills listening to the last minute of it. Incredible.

7. WHAT a tune, though.

8. Yea, not gonna lie Kelly's voice on Black Hole would've been so good and it would have fit right in on My December. Like track #2. Of course it wouldn't sound like a demo, so in that regard it would stick out from the rest of the songs...

9. Ahaha this is amazing.

10. Well she told Time Magazine this is her best album, so I think that can end the "forced by RCA" theories. Unfortunately she also said she's been working on a country album at the same time and this one just came out first cuz she had one more pop album on her contract. Cue the tears.

11. MB

MB

This. Standout track for me.

12. RJF

RJF

She is an idiot.

13. I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

14. Agreed. Its possibly my favorite song on the album. Kinda doubt it will be a single but it should be. It'd be a good 4th and final.

Why would it be? When she's unhappy she's notoriously vocal about it. I think she just genuinely likes this album. But whatever you guys need to tell yourselves.

15. This album is in no way bad. The lead single is crap but other than that, its a great album. A bit downtempo yes, but still...

16. the shade.

17. The album credits really reveal what a complete mess this project is.

18. I seriously can't understand how something like this can happen.

19. Justin Tranter of Semi Precious Weapons writing the main BOP...

20. Didn't he write 2014's Bop, Wimbledon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.