Kelly Clarkson - When Christmas Comes Around (2nd Holiday Album) | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - When Christmas Comes Around (2nd Holiday Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aboutyounow, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Woo! I have been told the title of the single and I'm very excited!!

Mvnl likes this.
  2. Never Again (Will I Wish You Merry Christmas)?

3. That's actually not that far off.

4. Since U Been Gone (I've Wrapped All Your Presents).

Exciting! I bought Wrapped in Red in vinyl for last Christmas and it's such a joy. Underneath The Tree is such an uplifting song!

aboutyounow, Jam and chrisjche like this.
  5. I’d love if this is a Christmas album in the vein of something like Carly’s It’s Not Christmas Until Somebody Cries.

If only she hadn’t used My December as a title it’d be perfect for this. Imagine My December (Christmas Edition) though.

chrisjche likes this.
  6. Same! I'm really excited about this being more of a themed Christmas album.

chrisjche likes this.
  7. I rebuke this in Jesus’s name.

8. I just mean lyrically it’s dark with a happy Christmas melody. Something like “don’t bother coming home for Christmas” over some jingles would be fun.

neinzedd likes this.
  9. I mean truly in my heart of hearts, what it should be are songs in the vein of her cover of Just for Now.

popjunkie likes this.
  10. I’d be happy with that.

bakerboy92 likes this.
  11. While I’m stoked for another Christmas album, as Wrapped In Red is my all time favorite, I can’t believe we’re getting another of these before a proper studio album….and I don’t care for that

12. An insider on Pulse has confirmed that the single is titled "Christmas Isn't Cancelled (Only You)". Loving the sass.

13. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

If this means we can get "Alone (Extra Festive!)" I'm here for it.

Knightr634, HairBodyFace and Mvnl like this.
  14. Wrapped in Red is one of my favourite Christmas albums ever and I always come back to it each year. I have high hopes for this one.

Holly Something likes this.
  15. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

That title...

I can already see Republicans/conservatives claiming the song because there's a ~war on Christmas~!!!

[​IMG]

16. An angry Christmas album? Here for it.

17. Single is officially announced.

I hope we get a full cover of ‘Only You’ from Kellyoke, that would make it worth it!

18. I fucking hate the title nn.

19. I'm actually so excited for this
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.