Kelly Clarkson - When Christmas Comes Around (2nd Holiday Album) | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Kelly Clarkson - When Christmas Comes Around (2nd Holiday Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aboutyounow, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Same here. And It's Quiet Uptown is absolutely one of her finest. It is just a cover but honestly she sells it.

Christmas Come Early completes the ballad trilogy here so well. It is very fragile and while the motives are cheesy they feel so honest. Together with Merry Christmas (To The One I Used To Know) it is top tier Kelly. Raw strong emotion put into beautiful songs that you can connect with so easily. I know she didn't even wrote on that and Blessed but they fit like gloves to the narrative.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    xOJakeXo and Mvnl like this.
  2. Just came across this. She's endearingly awkward in it.

theincredibleflipper likes this.
  3. Just read this
    and she really nailed that.

4. I know everyone here is clinging onto news of my Lego wreath so I am happy to announce it will be here tomorrow afternoon and so I will be able to hear the new album.

5. That may be the best performance of "Maybe" she's ever done?!

6. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

7. That was stunning, and exactly what I want from her next album

8. RJF

RJF

This performance THREW my soul from my body.

9. The way she delivers "I wasn't meant to walk this world without you"

[​IMG]

10. So the album is magical. The only song I’m not keen on is Santa Baby. I feel like it needs to be sung in a more sexy/seductive tone. Still, the rest is amazing. Here will be my go to version of Rockin Around the Christmas Tree.
    the Ariana duet is flawless but not as flawless as the Brett one for me.

HairBodyFace and Mvnl like this.
  11. Perfection.

Utopia, Blond and popjunkie like this.
  12. Holy shit.

From not singing her own stuff ever on the show to You Love Me and Maybe?! Bless this woman.

13. I actually like her version while not liking most others. Also surprised she made Last Christmas bearable for me. Overall it really it's great and already on its way to be one of my favourite Christmas albums. I think it will be on repeat once the season really arrives.

Mvnl likes this.
  14. OH MY GOD! I actually can’t believe she performed this on her show… I still think it’s one of her best written tracks. And she performed the hell out of it! The emotions! Honestly one of her best performances.

15. Holy fuck!

I was not expecting that! She was so into it too. I think anytime we've heard it live she's been burnt out vocally so that was incredible.

Give us My December 2.0 next year please Kelly.

GRMusic and HairBodyFace like this.
  16. When she performs Sober and Piece By Pieces it into a #1 smasha with sheer passion

[​IMG]

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

You Love Me and now Maybe??? She’s trying to kill us.

18. The Christmas album debuted at #46??

@ the talk show/The Voice moms demographic:

[​IMG]

19. It's October and people are depressed.

Runawaywithme and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.